Warning to other members

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is ppl are talking about trying to kick his ass and thinks he should go die for $35. what if this guy is a 13 yr. old kid and he made $35 and thought it was the world and he spent it and dont have it to give back

hes 17 (so he says) i dont want to kick his ass and I am not frustrated about it. it has made me feel so much better about it starting this thread!!! in fact i am smiling right now :) its all good i dont need the $35.00 that bad at all. also he was just talking about he sold his blaster for $1500...so i think he has $35..00 to refund me.

the point is ppl are talking about trying to kick his ass and thinks he should go die for $35. what if this guy is a 13 yr. old kid and he made $35 and thought it was the world and he spent it and dont have it to give back

That would change things....... you'd have to find another 13 year old to kick his ass!!! Problem solved.

At this point who cares about the money, everybody knows not to deal with 2qwik4u, I just hope this doesn't discourage any honest buyers and sellers from doing business on here cause is does usually end in a good deal and as for 2qwik4u, I think you can consider him history on this site I:I

That would change things....... you'd have to find another 13 year old to kick his ass!!! Problem solved.

At this point who cares about the money, everybody knows not to deal with 2qwik4u, I just hope this doesn't discourage any honest buyers and sellers from doing business on here cause is does usually end in a good deal and as for 2qwik4u, I think you can consider him history on this site I:I

i think we all know who is cool to deal with and who is not.. but we still should do the 50 post min thing to sell anything

The whole point of this thread was to show people what kind of person 2kuik4u was. Not to have people talk sh*t to him, want to beat his ass and all that.

The thread has done the job of letting people know what kind of person he is.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.