Warning to other members

Status
Not open for further replies.
when this happens, i feel the member that did it should be banned from here(correctly, ip, not account)

thats bullshit dude, i hate people like you.

well feedback has to start somewhere. i didnt end up with a positive score of 6 just because.

im not saying just trader feedback,but who is he in the forum,is he someone known for his active posting, is he someone you find decent? i know people can pretend to be all that to scam you,so thats why i never buy through internet,except for stores.:) just my imo

I get what you are saying, but it is nice to help fellow members out. If it wasnt for them alot of items would go un-used, and not sold. Ha without members buying from here I would have sold no air scoops. i have sold no less than 10 sets on this forum.

First of all thats not what i pmed you and if you want to make sh*t up go for it. And i have sold to many others on this forum and did not run into any problems. Now if you ran into a problem thats you fault. I sent you pic you should have checked it out yourself. You agreed to buy what you saw in the pic that is what you got. Thanks again.

It is sad to hear that someone got take'n on a deal. Fabb, do you need an a-arm still? pm me if you still need a lower left a-arm!

First of all thats not what i pmed you and if you want to make sh*t up go for it. And i have sold to many others on this forum and did not run into any problems. Now if you ran into a problem thats you fault. I sent you pic you should have checked it out yourself. You agreed to buy what you saw in the pic that is what you got. Thanks again.

this is some f*ckin bullshit....this cocksucker needs to own up and fix the problem...i tell you what, if someone like u 2kuik4u did this sh*t to me i would find u and handle the issue one way or another....i agree what a douchebag

hey douchebag, i have no respect for people like you that do this kind of sh*t to respected members of this forum. if your going to be an ahole about all this, go do it on another forum, we dont need people like you.

heh I got screwed over by some Leatherman something or other on a $45 exhaust that never found its way to my house.... I payed with MO and lost the reciept so lesson learned i use PAYPAL ONLY

hey douchebag, i have no respect for people like you that do this kind of sh*t to respected members of this forum. if your going to be an ahole about all this, go do it on another forum, we dont need people like you.

aww come on 89,you didnt go full rambo o nthis guy like you used to back in '08,go full at it,its funny to see your insults hahaha

Its not what you wrote???? I copied and pasted it straight from my PM's. tell you what Ill foward it back to you and some other members so then they know....Why would I make something like that up? What I am gaining?

Its not what you wrote???? I copied and pasted it straight from my PM's. tell you what Ill foward it back to you and some other members so then they know....Why would I make something like that up? What I am gaining?

take a screenshot for proof, show the world. i dont like people that make up crap 2GAY.

(hit the prnt scrn button and then past it into paint and crop it out)

Status
Not open for further replies.