Vito's 240 Big Bore Kit

Yes, I would like to see a bone stock no ported LA Sleeve against a Vitos (No port ) in a drag as well. I would like to hear some comments by some engine builders on a comparison as well quality wise.

I don't think a stock vs stock will ever happen just for the fact that anyone that buys either kit is usually going to get it ported. I could see a ported vito's vs a ported la sleeve comparison though :) Maybe once 442 gets his together and dialed in, it'll happen.
As far as quality, vito's does suck in the fact that there are ALOT of casting flaws in there cylinders that'll rob power. But once a builder spends a few hours cleaning everything up they do run pretty hard

keep in mind the la sleeve/ ct racing jug is a totally redesigned piece and it uses a cr 250 6 bolt reed cage that alone will make it pull away from a ported or unported vitos

ULTIMATE THREAD JACK!

We should resurrect old threads and BS on them more often! LMFAO!

Since I've never owned either one, I declare myself UNBIASED! I'm gonna throw my vote to the LA Sleeve cylinder. One look at the as-cast ports of the LA makes my mouth start watering and my throttle thumb twitch! Visually, a superior design.

from wat everyone says you wont go wrong buyin a la sleeve kit i got mine and its perdy lol just waiting to port the damn thing hey 442 let us know how the clutch and basket hold up plz