v force 3 vs. rad valve

Rad Valve vs. V force 3

• Total voters
i like v force better, rad reeds ain't bad but i think v force are the best reeds for a blaster...... well not the 1st best maybe 2nd or 3rd best reeds

rad reeds are 2nd or 4th. v force are the 1st sry i mesed up with my damn mind, i personally think just becuz it has hp add does not mean its 1st i think that best reliability and performance altogether is best so i say v force

I voted V-force because they have been proven to be the best. Forgot where i saw them dyno numbers or else i would post.

With v force's double
wedge design, that gives
more area for gas & air to
be drawn into the cylinder.
Thats why i prefer them,
and they are a quality
product.

so does that make it any less relevant for a noob? i think that if someone had a question and searched the forum this would help them to decide if eveyone is using vf3's. my opinion though.:-/

its a 2 year old post your all morons,IF U POST FTER ME THERES A GOOD CHANCE YOUR COMP WILL BLOW UP SO DON"T POST YOUR BRING UP STUPID THREADS THAT DIED LONG AGO WITH THE DINOSAURS

Who gives a crap about how old the post is? If he made his own thread about it you would have flamed him for not using the search function............

OH and i love my VF3's.

my pops had the 240 kit with toomy kit and the boyeses rad valve. and it was pritty siccc.. i like em but when i get new reed im goin with vf3, i just like how there made..