USMC

Torture is something used to inflict pain on the mind or body. While waterboarding may not be physically painful, it can be mentally devastating. I've seen some horror stories of people that could not take showers after extensive waterboarding exposure.

I agree though, we should stop worrying about helping everyone else in the world and just focus on the problems we have here within our borders.

you know what would happen then...devistation, honestly people should shut the f*ck up and worry bout themselves, i serve, and anyone who doesn't agree with what we do needs to go do an ia tour.

torture is something used to inflict pain on the mind or body. While waterboarding may not be physically painful, it can be mentally devastating. I've seen some horror stories of people that could not take showers after extensive waterboarding exposure.

I agree though, we should stop worrying about helping everyone else in the world and just focus on the problems we have here within our borders.

i argee that we need to quit dealing with alot of other countries sh*t, we do need to finish what we've started good or bad

the people who were waterboarded could have saved our lives in the u.s. Not to mention our troops.

People who get there ass whooped sometimes scared to go back to that bar, war vets sometimes become hermits....

And to truely understand what your doing to someone else why not have it done to you.

I know what you mean. I've seen it and done it as well. My problem is when we dumping millions of dollars into poor ass countries and pour our time and effort into helping them, just so they can sh*t on us. OR we know they will never recover or never grow as a country, but we still waste all that time and money to fight poverty and sickness over there. We have plenty of poverty and sickness here.

I think that patrolling the waters and maintaining a presence in other countries is important because those sneaky bastards need someone to keep their ass in check. If nobody kept an eye on them, we'd see weapons of mass destruction up on ebay and sailing over in our direction. I don't trust those towel heads...or the Russians...or the Chinese.

you know what would happen then...devistation, honestly people should shut the f*ck up and worry bout themselves, i serve, and anyone who doesn't agree with what we do needs to go do an ia tour.

i think that some of the countries that always talk sh*t on us we should just let them fend for themselves.

We fight to many other peoples wars,,

not talking about irag or that stuff that's our fight.

i argee that we need to quit dealing with alot of other countries sh*t, we do need to finish what we've started good or bad

the people who were waterboarded could have saved our lives in the u.s. Not to mention our troops.

People who get there ass whooped sometimes scared to go back to that bar, war vets sometimes become hermits....

And to truely understand what your doing to someone else why not have it done to you.

I understand that, but we wouldn't intentionally inflict the same pain on one of our own just so they know how it feels. I went through all the force protection training and I got to feel how awesome it is to get sprayed with O.C. spray. That sh*t is no joke. We have to go through it in order to be able to use it. It wasn't just a quick spray and you kick and scream for a minute, then head to the dunk tank. Oh no. You got sprayed, then had to complete a course involving hand to hand combat, weapon use and properly detain a person. All while having that sh*t dripping off your face. I know that what we used was the same stuff used on people who are problematic, but the exposure time wasn't as long. Same with waterboarding. The students may be exposed to it for a short time, but not like the people who are being waterboarded for information and all that. I'm sure it sucks ass, regardless.

thats what we do as a country, look at the pirate problem, whose trying to deal with that, us, its in our nature, we never back down, we are the strongest force in military in the world, china has us beat for foot soldiers, but we have the technology,and the money, i say we do what we do, we leave, we lose all the progress we made over there and everything goes back to where it was before we were there and all our bretheren died in vain...not cool with me

I agree. Backing out now would piss away all the work and progress made. It's my understanding that we will keep some troops over there to train and aid the Iraqi army and police, but that still leaves us wide open for more trouble over there. I said in the very beginning that we needed to turn that biotch into a glass parking lot, then drill our own oil over there.

i understand that, but we wouldn't intentionally inflict the same pain on one of our own just so they know how it feels. I went through all the force protection training and i got to feel how awesome it is to get sprayed with o.c. Spray. That sh*t is no joke. We have to go through it in order to be able to use it. It wasn't just a quick spray and you kick and scream for a minute, then head to the dunk tank. Oh no. You got sprayed, then had to complete a course involving hand to hand combat, weapon use and properly detain a person. All while having that sh*t dripping off your face. I know that what we used was the same stuff used on people who are problematic, but the exposure time wasn't as long. Same with waterboarding. The students may be exposed to it for a short time, but not like the people who are being waterboarded for information and all that. I'm sure it sucks ass, regardless.

but the information they have if you tried to even out the pain the he would cause what would we be doing to him?

I've had to be air tazered mace pepper foam tear gas etc. It all sucks..

But honestly i went threw more pain during football season if you really looked at some of the stuff.

I ahte the cant breathe burning felling of tear gas,, that sh*t sucks.

Just like flash bang grenades those concusion grenades god dommit those thing k.o.'d me

i agree with chris. i love america but f*ck the govt they r corrupt and they always have been and always will our military is bad as sh*t though man and if u wanna go fight have fun im gonna stay here and hunt fish ride and all that stuff. if ever did have to go id wanna b a sniper too so have goodluck man