Useful Fuel Oil Mixture Calculator

i am sorry, if you cant remember your ratio, then you shouldnt be allowed to ride.

dude, this is officially the first time im gonna tell you your kind of a tool.

why is it you always got some smart azzed condensending sarcastic remark?

why? is it really needed? are you really that great of a person? i've noticed it before, i've seen other people give you crap about it.

what is your problem? i mean really. if you dont have something constructive to say, then STFU!

you should be sorry.

i posted the link, cuz maybe not every person on this site is as great and wonderful as you seem to think you are, maybe, just

maybe, there are people here whom do not know what a ratio rite is, let alone possess one, maybe, just maybe, there are people

here whom might find that calculator, and the pletohora of other calcs and conversion charts on that link helpful.

your the same kind of litte twatwaffle, who rolls up on us on a hill, looks at our bikes, and says something stoopit, like "huh, nice

bike, dude" or what ever, you think cuz your daddy writes your checks you can act like that?

i've held off before, but not this time.

be constructive or STFU!!!!

end rant

Last edited:
Nice link! That comes in handy if there isn't a Ratio-Rite cup close at hand...

yea man, poke around that site, some really neat calculators and conversion

charts on there. we use them alot..

just calculated the volume of water in my reef tank the other day, to account for all the rock.

dude, this is officially the first time im gonna tell you your kind of a tool.

why is it you always got some smart azzed condensending sarcastic remark?

why? is it really needed? are you really that great of a person? i've noticed it before, i've seen other people give you crap about it. yes i really am that great of a person
what is your problem? i mean really. if you dont have something constructive to say, then STFU!

you should be sorry. i am sorry for you, i really am

i posted the link, cuz maybe not every person on this site is as great and wonderful as you seem to think you are, maybe, just

maybe, there are people here whom do not know what a ratio rite is, let alone possess one, maybe, just maybe, there are people

here whom might find that calculator, and the pletohora of other calcs and conversion charts on that link helpful.

your the same kind of litte twatwaffle, who rolls up on us on a hill, looks at our bikes, and says something stoopit, like "huh, nice

bike, dude" or what ever, you think cuz your daddy writes your checks you can act like that?
i bought my quad and paid for everything on it
i've held off before, but not this time.

be constructive or STFU!!!!

end rant

i will say it again, if you cant premix get a 4-stroke.