u got to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
that says NOTHING about the speedo not being calibrated, wow it can beat a vett that has nothing done to it and stock gearing. vetts arent really that fast on the strip, they are good road racing cars, you dont really see that many vetts running the drag strip.

Arguing On The Internet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to Jabes for sharing the photo.

The image above explains the one thousand words I would end up typing. Let's try not to have too much of that. Dis-agreements are fine, but those threads that turn out to be 43 pages of sh*t are just not right.

Remember that and enjoy the above photo.

ok wether or not he did it does not matter if he did good job.if ya didnt and just lying owell.i know what my blaster can do and im not about to hold it wide open down the road to see how fast it is. Everyone knows if ya wanted the fastest quad u might not of wanted to buy a blaster..they are fun to ride im sure u guys will agree...there is no need to fight about the damn speed of a blaster holy sh*t..wanna go fast stick a rocket up your ass and fly...we all sound like a bunch of old ass women on here

ok, good now i don't care who started it just shut the hell up! i am getting sick of this. if you don't beleive someone about soemthing and want to prove them wrong or right back it up with proof not words! I better not have to close anymore threads ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE THE RETARDED OLYIMPICS EVEN IF U STILL WIN! if uw ant to keep this forum good and u dissagree with something yet you are not sure just shut up! don't post it! now have a good day/night and forget about this.

NEXT TIME THERE WILL BE HUGE CONSEQENCES FOR THOSE INVOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.