u got to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol flyers it doesnt matter cause he saw it with his own eyes and that is all that matters lol

lets get this straight baggin me not everybody is rich and spend every dollar they get on fukin fourwheelers well u dont have to beieve next time i get a camarea man ill do it again and yall be lookin like some stupid little girls
wat else u got to show for all u got is some fukin 600 dollar foruwheelers

Does your bro weigh like 25 lbs, was there a 100 mph wind pushing him and was he going down a hill? Was he riding a raptor 660?

f*ck u biotch my bro got somthin dat will beat everything in ur garage this forum is good but it is some real bitches on here dat need to get the f*ck off and bacardi u must be a real biotch to have a fukin cat on ur avatar

i jus wanted to post wat i done on my blaster but all yall bitches want to do is diss people how is this a blaster forum if u all dissin blasters yall r some pussys the blaster was my first quad and i bought it brand new like a dummy when i couldve got a used one for 600 instead of 4500 since blasters all so slow i shouldve got a 400ex and modded it and whipped all yall bitches

Calm down. All we are saying is that a stock blaster does about 55 and a 42 tooth sprocket would make it slower than that. So 65-70 doesn't really add up.

dide we arent just baggin on you. we are just sayin that there is no possible way that a stock blaster with a bigger rear sprocket went over 50. its just not possible man. no offense but whoevers car that was had a major spedo problem. try getting it with a diff car and i guarentee you wont get it. i would bet you my dads car this. just so u know his car is worth like 25G

then dont hate on me and my quads in the raptor 700 post you bum like i said get a new car that thing is not right thats why you think the f*ckin cars so fast you dumb sh*t the f*ckin speedo is off that much you ass hole

exactly, u know this is kinda funny just reading everyone fight about this dumass that thinks his stock, low geared blaster flys.

yall r some dumb asses i jus thought if i would post wat i did on my blaster yall would thank me for doin so but naah yall hatin on blasters on BLASTERFORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.