Triforce bumper concept

first thought i had when i saw the new one was 'toyota'

first thought i had when i saw the first one was 'hahahahahaha f*cking zelda'

first thought i had when i saw the new one was 'toyota'

first thought i had when i saw the first one was 'hahahahahaha f*cking zelda'

I said the exact same thing after I welded it together tonight. When I drew it up and had the pieces cut...I didn't even think of it. But yeah...reminds me of toyota a little. The paint job will get rid of that though....

and yeah....first one was Zelda all the way.

Its tough to create something that no-one else has....because most designs are in use if they work. I think the current one is a winner, though.

So I was thinking a little bit about "safety" (you guys are a bunch of wussies ;)...

and I wondered what it would look like upside down....

In terms of keeping the spirit of old school gaming......
...............Metroid anyone?

for the kids that don't know what the original metroid looked like...
smart_metroid.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
i think the center oval'ish peice by itself turned on its side would look the best. then paint it up to look like this....

images

It looks kinda large to me. But I'm thinking it's your blaster so make it however you like. I will give you props for being able to make the thing.

i wish i could work metal like that.. I liked th zelda a little more but yea the new one is looking good and even though your ground it those things still look sharp and evil lol!

I find it so funny that you guys keep complimenting me on my metal work. This is like the second welding project I've worked on in the last 10 years...before this I had arc welded in highschool for shop class and thats it. 01BlasterDude is a really good teacher I guess!!!