Trailer Hitch

maybe you should worry about keeping your quad running and stop giving people sh*t advice if you can't even keep urs good

dude chill out this is a site to help others not bash someone if they dont say something perfect. if its a mistake let them know dont reem them out thats phragles job so just chill out and enjoy the site or gtfo noob

i didn't mean it to bash helping earlier and simply said he was wrong and l8r he was a smart ass. just screwing with him bout how his quad isn't running and he said it made him laugh. meant it that way not bashing in any way.

2011 Yamaha SuperJet Specifications, specs

291 lbs.

And we have an old steel double ski trailer with a kx 1100stxdi 3 seater on it and me and darederek pulled it about 10ft across the yard to hook it up this past weekend they are not very heavy

And regardless of 2 stroke or 4 stroke it will be hard on the clutch. moving 300 lbs around someones yard isn't gonna hurt anything. but i wouldn't recommend trying to pull the ski out of the water with it.

so you have over 300lbs for the jet ski, and the 3 seater weighs over 500lbs, plus the trailer, so let say that is 900lbs. that is like triple the weight of the quad.

His point was that we pulled it no problem we could have pulled it across the yard if we had to so idt a blaster would have a problem as long as his yard is flat

I wouldn't put a trailer hitch on my blaster. That's what I have a Kawasaki 4x4 for.

Speaking of clutches... It's gearing that makes the biggest difference to that. If he has 12/42 gearing with 18" inch tires he won't even have to give it gas to take off, it won't be hard on the clutch at all...

My bayou has a clutch in it similar (not exactly the same but same design) to the blaster's and I've pulled a full size 19" I/O boat with it. It wasn't getting it moving that was the problem, it was stopping it. With no brakes on the boat trailer the quad brakes had to stop the entire load. Even though I was moving about 5mph the 4 wheeler tried to jack knife when I went to stop. Not saying I wouldn't do it again, just leave more room to slow down before applying the brakes...

hypocrite

wtf no hes not , hes a real genuine guy!!and btw my quad WASN't running due to a dirty air filter and clogged jets , all i did was ask what could it be ?before i tore into it .. you do know this site is for helping noobs like me not bashing

i'll just be the nerdy pussy that say nothing and sits in the corner then. i'm outspoken and not afraid to speak my mind. more people should be like that and guess what I AM SO DEAL WITH IT

Point 1
There wasn't enough info provided to say weather this would be OK or not and maybe thats because pwgsx dosen't give a f*ck what you think all he wanted to know was if the hitch would work.

Point 2
Say this trailer has 1 standup jet ski on it and its an aluminum trailer total weight of 600 lbs and all he is doing is moving this around his level yard this is not going to hurt the clutches anymore than using them normally.

Point 3
No one said not to give your opinion but there is no reason to sit here and argue about it. And you have no room to be talking about what other people do and don't know. You can sit here and read about blasters all day long but when it comes time to actually do work your forum "rep" doesn't mean sh*t compared to someone who is only on the forum 1 time every few weeks but has worked on stuff their whole life. Someone can have 2 posts and still know everything 10x better than you so stfu and start talking when you have real experience.