Trade 94 blasty for a 2005 ltz 400 ?

Hey I bought the blasty for 650 put a bit of work into it and now this guys wants to trade for his 2005 ltz 400 with a hmf slip on pipe , but it has a bent spindle and has been sitting for a year , guy said he'd get it running and all. Should I go for it ? It also susposely had a engine rebuild ..

i would ask to see receipts from the supposed rebuild,
if the opposite is true...it needs rebuilt,
be prepared to spend $$$ to fix it

The 400 would be worth much more than the blaster, unless something is bad wrong with it. I've not owned one but the Suzuki's have a reputation for weak valve trains. I would want someone qualified to check it over before I traded.

Okay we'll the guy said that his wife drive it but its just to much for her .. And he said the previous owner rebuilt the engine , yeah that's what I don't like about 4 strokes so much money to fix them . Should I compreson test it ? , I'm goona take a good look at it so if I do trade ill trade for a banshee or a trx 250

ya id do a compression test and check the oil the last 4 poke we bought had water in the oil and we dident know and got hame and looked at the oil and there was a bunch of water in it so we had to tear the motor appart