TOTAL BS

i would ride it and tell them stihl chainsaw company makes it cause they make weedeaters that are four strokes that u still have to mix gas and then i would pull down my pants and tell them to come lick my dick..Really how much pollution does a fourwheeler put off compared to a powerplant come on now thats bullshit

i kno right they cant store all or the pollution tht sh*t makes if tht gets loose it can kill thousands of people if u ride u blaster who is it hurtin ur neighbors cause its to loud shut the f*ck up u dumb ass bitches lol

and if they say somthin bout ridin ur blaster i would be like did u pay 4500 for this no shut the f*ck up then

dont even listen to it, just keep riding your blaster, they cant completely ban 2 strokes cuz as bigdblaster said, lots of companies still make two stroke chainsaws and stuff like that

Ok, they banned them, meaning what? You can't legally operate a 2 stroke in the state of Colorado? If so, that's the biggest bullshit line I ever heard. That's bad even for the government.

It sure as hell wouldn't keep me from riding my quad or using anything with a 2-stroke engine.

Is it 2-stroke engines in general, or are they just targeting powersports right now?

I swear, the way some of these enviromental laws are getting, soon you won't even be able to legally fart without using a catalytic converter.

Thats friken stupid. This country is so f*cked up, they should be worrying about getting better gas mileage in cars not banning 2 strokes. Guess its time to move to canada, at least its only a few miles away...for me

i have been really mad at the government lately all they do is f*ck sh*t up.

there is no way in hell i will give up my blaster even with a cop coming up to my door.

just so u know there are ways to get around laws like that. there are companies that have invented smokeless premixing oil, such as maxima superm,motorex crosspower 2-T and more oils

Ok, they banned them, meaning what? You can't legally operate a 2 stroke in the state of Colorado? If so, that's the biggest bullshit line I ever heard. That's bad even for the government.

It sure as hell wouldn't keep me from riding my quad or using anything with a 2-stroke engine.

Is it 2-stroke engines in general, or are they just targeting powersports right now?

I swear, the way some of these enviromental laws are getting, soon you won't even be able to legally fart without using a catalytic converter.

yeah dude they no longer are selling them and they are also trying to ban us from riding em its complete bull sh*t!!!

yeah its gay as f*ck because they ae just targeting powersports ad motors ugh!!! they can f*ckin suck me sideways =))
i mean hell i ride in my neighborhood which i guess i can understand bein iilegal but they wont catch me when im on my beast lolI:II:II:I

DONT HUG TREES BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE FEET TO RUN AWAY!!! Screw that there is more pollution from a bus than a two stroke!!!

all that means is there not gunna make any more 2-strokes basicly, the ones that are already there will be grandfathered in, i think. kinda the same thinng they did with 3 wheelers.

That is the Saddest piece of crap I've heard all day. It's pathetic. (EPA)

If anything, they should ban busses and cut down on emissions from power plant and have a better waste management.

Don't pay any attention. You keep riding that blaster.
besides, just 1 BUS is the equivalent to 100 BANSHEES. Emissions wise. Now imagine a blaster, which is even smaller....

Tell those tree huggers to get a job and take a bath!!!