todays to do list

Status
Not open for further replies.
your 32 and you've never cleaned siding? powerwasher is your friend. my to do list today is help my dad change the bearings on our trailer for our fishing trip. there pretty old and since were putting on like 14 hours of driving on them next weekend we gota do em. being a pain in the ass so far, dad went to go get some sh*t.

your 32 and you've never cleaned siding? powerwasher is your friend. my to do list today is help my dad change the bearings on our trailer for our fishing trip. there pretty old and since were putting on like 14 hours of driving on them next weekend we gota do em. being a pain in the ass so far, dad went to go get some sh*t.

Oh just got mixed up ....When I say MY HOUSE.....its really mine..not just where im staying....lol

Oh just got mixed up ....When I say MY HOUSE.....its really mine..not just where im staying....lol

oh your so funny. why don't you just shut the f*ck up. i don't see what your deal is, by him cleaning his house, i don't see why your not giving him respect. sure you can say that to spoiled rich kids that don't do sh*t to help out and earn there keep but not people that aren't selfish.

Don't get back into your bullshit whining about kids disrespecting their elders, I don't respect people older than me that don't respect anyone else. It doesn't just go one way.

oh your so funny. why don't you just shut the f*ck up. i don't see what your deal is, by him cleaning his house, i don't see why your not giving him respect. sure you can say that to spoiled rich kids that don't do sh*t to help out and earn there keep but not people that aren't selfish.

Don't get back into your bullshit whining about kids disrespecting their elders, I don't respect people older than me that don't respect anyone else. It doesn't just go one way.

Maybe you need to read this?
Yamaha Blaster Forum - Announcements in Forum : Off Topic

I believe BlueDragon1998 needs to visit the afforementioned link.

What 89 said---

Could'nt have put it better myself

Chill fools.

today I power washed a rv and a house. then I mowed 2 lawns, put my volvo on cl for parts and talked to a guy with a rm 125 parts bike for sale.

Tomorrow I'm looking at the 125. so I might be the proud owner of a 92' rm125.

NO whining..... just odd, when some one else says somthing. you get all ignorant...and it wasnt nothing to you.....So your the only one on here that can say anything...and in your case ...you have to earn my respect....BRAT

little man syndrome eh, you havent even seen me and your trying so hard to rip on me but your just failing. i dont see why your pissed atvkid, i was defending you and us other teenagers when bluedragons trying to say were all lazy prick kids. and did you call me a brat lol? my god.

little man syndrome eh, you havent even seen me and your trying so hard to rip on me but your just failing. i dont see why your pissed atvkid, i was defending you and us other teenagers when bluedragons trying to say were all lazy prick kids. and did you call me a brat lol? my god.

Kid, your right I dont know you.....THANK GOD. I have no idea what your issue is. Its got to be somthing deep for you to be so negative, and just down right mean all the time..........I never spoke to you in this thread till you jumped on me once again....Drop it...its getting old.....and just so you know..." i was defending you and us other teenagers when bluedragons trying to say were all lazy prick kids"....never said anything about lazy, or any other kids as you would say. That was all directed only to you

Status
Not open for further replies.