thought id share my fustration

tcoop474

Apr 15, 2009
alabama
it sux being broke i have finally painted frame and everything and cant put the blaster back together cause i have no money for clear coat then theres the motor still have to rebuild that once again no money really shoulda thought about everything b4 i quit my job knowing how the economy is and everything X( hopefully ill have it running by the end of the month

Im in the same boat as you. I have a blaster with a blown lower rod bearing. A banshee that needs a new topend and a explorer that needs all new suspension, brakes, and tires. Its not easy...

i have a good job, spent a ton of money redoin my blasty all winter, so i know what it takes, just got it runnin good, and almost tore my foot off, now cant work or ride for at least 8 weeks it looks like, talkin 'bout really suckin, might have'ta make a hand shifter so i can at least ride a little

check out my accident story here................

http://www.blasterforum.com/body-15/work-boots-no-heel-gaurds-disaster-14817/#post157425

Im in the same boat as you. I have a blaster with a blown lower rod bearing. A banshee that needs a new topend and a explorer that needs all new suspension, brakes, and tires. Its not easy...

haha, i have an explorer that has no problems with 31`` mt`s , a blaster that is flawless but i dont have a banshee.
i suggest everyone that has lost work move to canada.
there is lots of work!

Man...what sux for me is I have 1 Full time job and 1 Part Time job...and Im still broke. I have an Explorer that runs good. No Banshee. I have a Blasty that will be a rolling chassis by then end of the weekend hopefully but I dont have a motor.

haha, i have an explorer that has no problems with 31`` mt`s , a blaster that is flawless but i dont have a banshee.
i suggest everyone that has lost work move to canada.
there is lots of work!

Was thinking about it for awhile. I have a feeling im gunna end up somewhere warmer. The girlfriend is doing an internship at Disney world so we might end up moving down there. I might go to motorcycle mechanics institute. That would be fun.

yup economy is not good right now, my blaster has been playin second fiddle to everything else for 7 months now, just did it piece by piece when i had a bit of extra cash.

aw hope you can get your blaster up and running soon
i live in Norway though so i dont see much to this economy thing, even though i know it is alittle in Norway to