This is whats up

sc0r1a

Jun 11, 2009
Ohio
Here is the new swinger, should be mounted in the next couple days, I'm going riding this afternoon or i'd do it today I:I
We're going to make the mount for the z400 shock after we line everything up on the 4wheeler and figure out where we want it to sit.

cut.jpg

stretched.jpg

I think it looks sick b/c you can barely tell its been stretched and the gloss black is sooo sexy (for now lol)

black.jpg

Reactions: little3mil
Thanks man, i cant take credit for the welding, i know an excellent welder so i had him do it. I can weld to some extent i just dont have much practice with it.
I showed the guy some pictures of everybody's +4s on here and he said "I can do better than that" not saying they were bad he just wanted a challenge and thats what he came up with.

Looks like I'll be slapping this beast on either tomorrow or Thursday night depending oh how motivated I feel on doing homework (that's what's bad about online classes)

I have been wondering about stretching my swing arm but was scared of the extra leverage on a jointed swinger. Anyone have a stretched one that has had problems or no problems? also did he put a brace inside when he welded it up or just a splice in the middle... Would love to add a inch or 3 for little to no cash investment. Ext. swingers are ridiculous $$$.

good job bro looks factory.

Thanks man, thats what we were going for. I:II:I

I have been wondering about stretching my swing arm but was scared of the extra leverage on a jointed swinger. Anyone have a stretched one that has had problems or no problems? also did he put a brace inside when he welded it up or just a splice in the middle... Would love to add a inch or 3 for little to no cash investment. Ext. swingers are ridiculous $$$.

He build a complete box inside (it was an odd shape to slip solid tube in there) and then added the extra support on the outside to make it look factory. There is quite a few guys on here that have extended theirs with no problems. yb200 is even selling them, well you ship it to him he'll stretch it and ship it back. talk to him, i'm sure he'll help you out.

here's the link

http://www.blasterforum.com/advertising-22/r-d-custom-swing-arms-20036/#post225397