This is bull

07EigerRider

Feb 23, 2009
Austintown, OH
Im going to school for Auto Body in the fall. My dad is all for it. Me and Chris got a job at a little body shop near here the other day. My dad is against it. WTF??? He said its because he has never heard of them. But every time he goes to a shop its a little one nobodys heard of. Idk. Just thought id share that.

tried. He said he wouldnt have a problem if it was like the Chevy dealer or somethin. Idk, ill talk to him again tomorro, ahow him the place, see if he changes his mind. He might, its a clean shop

Man that sucks. You should go talk to Eric and Lyle Menendez, I heard their parents wouldnt let them work at an auto body shop either......

He may want to make sure that it is a legit business with insurance and record keeping. If you work at a "business" that does not have insurance for employees, he has a point. If your paid cash under the table, and had a work related accident.....could be problems.

A dealer or a big business is running everything legit, with proper record keeping, insurance, and safety.

yea no insurance not good but hey at school it has its upsides you could take the blasty in an painter up nice an purdy. i doin auto body at my school this year to that first thing i thought of doin

you have to start some were im a diesel mechanic now working for a gm dealer but i got my start in small hole in the wall shop i think it was a good thing cause your able to learn things hands on from people that have been doing it all there lives and teach you more than you'll ever learn at school andyou get people that come out of tech school and want to go to work for the best place out there cause they went to wyo tec and now they are the smartest person out there but in reality the have no real world experiance and just know what the book told them