thinking about new a arms

njdevil26

Aug 29, 2010
new jersey
hey guys. to im rebuilding my blaster and knew that the front upper balljoints were shot. figured i could pop them out and replace them ( im a auto mechanic soooo...... ) after a trip to my local atv shop learned ( or so as i think ) im gonna need to replace the whole a arm. i figured if i was gonna widen the front this is the time to do it. i was thinking a plus 2 cause i do some sand trails and dirt road riding. now im on a budget so money is a issue. any suggestions. is plus 2 too wide?

plus 2 is fine for most everything, if your really hurting for money buy stock off ebay then find some spacers

Since the blaster is narrower then other quads to begin with +2 will be fine. I ran some +2+1 burgards before and for the money they were great.

yeah sux you have to buy a whole frakin a arm yfz's are the same way once the ball joint is shot so is the arm pretty much im in need of sum yfz spindles and shocks badly

yeah sux you have to buy a whole frakin a arm yfz's are the same way once the ball joint is shot so is the arm pretty much im in need of sum yfz spindles and shocks badly

if your planning on putting yfz shocks on the blaster its gonna need long travel arms or custom fab

nice setup thought about a yz 250 swap how bad was the fabbing on the yfz radiator I have tried and tried to get my pics on here even when i down size them

thats my whole thing. like 400 is gonna break the bank but itll dent it more than i would want but at the same time do i just say eff it and spend the money now? what do you guys think?

nice setup thought about a yz 250 swap how bad was the fabbing on the yfz radiator I have tried and tried to get my pics on here even when i down size them

the whole swap was easy, the radiator was prolly the easiest the way i redone my frame it fit right in.

thats my whole thing. like 400 is gonna break the bank but itll dent it more than i would want but at the same time do i just say eff it and spend the money now? what do you guys think?

dude if u could get that setup for that price i think that would have to be the deal of the year i would think. i would just go for the arms now but thats just me u know your money better than us, dont bust yourself.i have a full set of stock arms i may be willing to part with if you dont work something out on some extended arms

i have both stock upper a arms that i would sell you for like $8 plus shipping. the ball joints are in good shape. let me know. i went to +3+1 asr's, and i love them, but they are pricey unless you find a good deal