The raise your post count thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to buy a powerband for my dog.

Attachments

• Dog Powerband.jpg
    Dog Powerband.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 41
i just found this thred, well i agree with scotj. nice to see teens with some work ehtic. now adays you dont see it to offten anymore and its sad to say but our youth are becoming weaker and weaker. what is we as men going to do about these young men letting our hard work die for?????????? nice thread though i see this being kinda fun

for the youth on here that need money and are willing to work hard, i am setting a team up for a job. the team needs to be trained and ready by new years.

I worked every summer in high school doing construction with a guy from my parents church. if you are willing to break your back a little there is always laborer work to be had. soon as i got a car i got a job. mowed lawns the rest of the time. it's not hard to find work if you put down the ps3/xbox/wii/any other huge waste of time. if you guys want fast blasters they cost money. unfortunately my folks wouldn't let me buy anything with a motor. so now at 32 i finally have something to ride.

I grew up on 3 wheelers , but I also lived on a farm, they where more of a tool to do a job faster then a toy to play on. we had a honda 110. kawasaki 160 with reverse, a honda 250R and a honda 350X. They where never really beat on, just rode for a purpose. Now that I have this blaster and I'm 26 now, this one will have the CRAP beat out of it...because I can!

I'm not saying I never rode any of them fast or did wheelies. but I never really had a chance to jump them or race them. You know what I mean right?

I also wish I had all of the 3 wheelers I used to have. :D

I moved away from home when I was 16. For some reason I knew everything but no one believed me! Now I realize I knew nothing and they where trying to help!...lol. You live and learn I guess. I am trying to get my blaster up and running but funds are being cut every day! The WAR ON BILLS is a losing battle at this point. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever be able to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.