The build has begun!

That's nasty!!!! Just read the whole post. Makes me wanna follow your lead but time, money and patience prohibit such an adventure. Maybe I should find a cheap spare bike to tear down.....
Once again, Nasty build!!!

Thanks man! This is the slowest build I have ever done in my life....but like you said, time and money prohibit alot of this! Just get one and take your time....it's winter so it gives you a good project to be proud of once it's finished!

IMG_9317.jpg

The allen head bolts for the case will be that same candy blue. The bolt to the kickstart will be orange to offset. Next up is ordering the oil injection cover with blue allen head bolts, then the magneto cover that will be chrome with orange candy transparent with blue bolts as well.

Well I'll try to hook up the bolts tomorrow so i can get my clutches put in and bolts tightened down. One thing I can do is powder coat....I f*cking love powder coating! Wait til I get the frame and other stuff done....if anyone has any spare extended a arms they would wanna trade for a sh*tload of powder coating....please let me know! They are expensive, but I would be willing to trade services for those parts! even the front hydro brakes...or rear. I'll even order the color of powder of your choice and clear coat it if you want! Metallic or no metallic...just keep that in mind for you blaster guys wanting to get rid of any aftermarket parts! Wouldn't mind having an awesome front bumper too. That will be powder coated as well as the new grab bar I'm getting.

dont tell me you gunna go with wire spoke wheels and a shag seat too lmao.....like is man....its gunna be a showpiece

Nah....dingleballs hanging from my handlegrips....LOL

YB I think we should take good pics of out finished products, then go out and get them muddy as hell?

Reactions: yb200
LOL....well I know mine will wash off very easily.

Every nut and bolt exposed will be powder coated. Nothing left bare so no rust will start easily!

Freek needs to hurry up so I can get some custom parts from him....

Thanks! Well when it is done, which should take all winter, you guys will be surprised! It may not look as good as freeks, but it will look great!

Ok time to go faster in the motivation on this.....by this weekend I will be putting up my big oven for this frame to be coated

IMG_9344.jpg

The best stripper I have found...and no this kind does not accept $1 bills

IMG_9345.jpg

The same orange as my side cover....I will have all my bolts that blue that is on the kickstart, the orange on the frame, swingarm, and a-arms. I may mix it up with the blue on the swingarm and one a-arm. I do know when i get my hydros' for the front I will do the hubs in that blue, as well as the rear hubs. The rear axle will be orange.