The Blasty is Gone ......

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
Yup , You didn't read that wrong , The Blaster was sold today to make way for the Banshee Project to be finished . I hated to see her Strapped to the deck of the truck and hauled away , But she's going to a good home , the new owner is 10 , and is already outgrown the smaller quads so he's gonna get a lot of years out of the Blastard !!!!!! . I think the New Owner will join our forum as well , I told them about it and how helpfull this site is and how dedicated we are to the Yamaha 2 Strokes .
f884a52f.jpg

this is another sad day here on bf.com

this is another sad day here on bf.com

Sorry you feel that way AWK , I see it as a good thing , The Blaster is going to a young man who already in love with it and is gonna have a Blast on it .
I'm not going anywhere ( except up dunes on my banshee :) and Hey we may get a new member out of it as well!!!!! Plus you seen the video of me taking the blaster up that dune , poor thing has balls but damn that was the torture test and an 80 lb kid will be a much deserved break !
I'll miss it , but she taught me a lot along with you guys . If it wasn't for the blasty , I'd have never met my second family .

nice man, mine will be departing soon too, gonna be sad, but the smile thats gonna be on my face when i come home with a trx250r is gonna be worth it

I was considering selling mine when it pissed me off but then i figured out i broke a reed and fixed it ran alot better. THEN i LOVED it again it does reallly really good in the trails i ride in tight and muddy then you go so far throught the woods you hit a beach that is rocky and open.

ahh i hate to say it but i am glad that i sold my blaster because i could never touch my dads sportsman 800 but today we went riding ( ill upload vids later) and i was riding beside him in 3rd gear and he pinned his 800 and i slammed the throttle on my bike and put it in 4th and smoked him. i couldnt even touch him on my blaster. we are probley getting some rear RAZRs some time this week and possibly getting a hmf slip on.

Yup , You didn't read that wrong , The Blaster was sold today to make way for the Banshee Project to be finished . I hated to see her Strapped to the deck of the truck and hauled away , But she's going to a good home , the new owner is 10 , and is already outgrown the smaller quads so he's gonna get a lot of years out of the Blastard !!!!!! . I think the New Owner will join our forum as well , I told them about it and how helpfull this site is and how dedicated we are to the Yamaha 2 Strokes .
f884a52f.jpg

Bummer! But we get a new member or two, and a youngin is smokin all his friends now.... I think a win win! So much better than parting out a perfectly good Blastard!