taunton.. mansfield.. norton area???

TRblaster

Aug 6, 2009
lets go riding anyone.. me and my buddy are goin riding tm morning in norton/taunton... anyone interested.. not to be corny but i wanna make some riding friends..

I'm just a couple of towns away from Norton.Not too far from Rehoboth.Hit me up in a p.m. next time I'll join for the rip fest.

the only thing that sucks is i dont have a way of getting anywhere i just go up the strreet to some small pits. or my buddy pix me up and brings it to his house in freetown.. his pops truck only fits 1 bike... huh so i pritty much suck.

I have two modified jeeps.....and no trailer, but I do borrow a work F150 and bring my quads around that way sometimes.

You should have brought your quad to the mud bogs!! there was only one quad this year....a brute force, and he made it to the third round (I think) before getting stuck. I was coming home from fishing in NH that morning and was running late or else I would have entered my blaster.....if for nothing else other than to just be funny!! I definitely would have made it through the first round, no problem, the second round, potentially....if I was lucky. The third round, well, that's when a brute force 4x4 got stuck....but I may have been able to do it!! Next year!