strawberry 2 smoke?

I wont warry about the smell Ill wary about how good it is, But would be cool if you ride past ppl and all thay smell is strawbery's lol

I wont warry about the smell Ill wary about how good it is, But would be cool if you ride past ppl and all thay smell is strawbery's lol

yeah, its cool if your name is strawberry shortcake.....lol. i wouldnt trade my benol smell for anything. :D

go to ebay and search for scented gas additives, they have all kinds root beer, grape, marijuana, <<<<hahaaaa no bullshit, and a whole bunch more, i'd rather use a gas based additive and still mix our normal oil's, than chance using some oil that isnt for sh*t, and seize my motor
plus i think that rock stuff is in europe
heres a link...............go to "see other items" for the rest of them

"Manhattan Oil "VICTORY VANILLA" fuel Fragrance!:eBay Motors (item 120456604852 end time Oct-05-09 20:30:04 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bbbbbbbbbhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa
I WOULD GET THE marijuana ONE JUST TO SCREW WITH PEOPLE.

go to ebay and search for scented gas additives, they have all kinds root beer, grape, marijuana, <<<<hahaaaa no bullshit, and a whole bunch more, i'd rather use a gas based additive and still mix our normal oil's, than chance using some oil that isnt for sh*t, and seize my motor
plus i think that rock stuff is in europe
heres a link...............go to "see other items" for the rest of them

"Manhattan Oil "VICTORY VANILLA" fuel Fragrance!:eBay Motors (item 120456604852 end time Oct-05-09 20:30:04 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator: