still alive

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Sorry I haven't been around guys, as some of you know our apartment had black mold in it, well we moved, (after 3 weeks of working on the new house for first months rent free and no security deposite :) ).

We now live in a freshly remodled 3 bedroom farm house, :) 3 car garage, 164 acres of land which I have free reign of, except hunting season, and crops, which is fine because there are trails all threw the backside of the land :) all. For $5 more a month than we were payin for a apartment!! Except for 160 a month from sept to april for heating (lp)

I was given permission to atv on the land, and to shoot pest animals.. Coons, possums, coyotes, and so on! But I have no gun or atv! Or internet for that matter (posting from my phone)

If anyone would like to come ride message me, as long as you share or have a extra machine I could ride..

Also if anyone has a 3/4 wheeler or dirt bike sittin around collecting dust they would like to donate or sell extremely cheap please hit me up! With the lp price and my son starting school I don't have much extra cash,

hey bro, good to here your still kickin, and moved to the farmhouse,
wished i was closer, i'd be there with both blasty's asap !!!!!

Well I am certainly glad your OK! And I had no idea that you sold your toys. Its a shame. But if I didn't live across the country from you I'd probably be visiting you everyday to ride and shoot!

Hahaha not dead just no internet and super busy!!! Yeah I sold my lt250r back in april when my hors got cut at work, wish I still had it!! I know I need the webz!! Bf on a blackberry takes forever!

I wasn't jokin on the remodling, we ripped all the carpet out, and left the kitchen, stairway and bedrooms hardwood, new carpet in living room and sun room, new kitchen floor, new toilet, new bathroom sink, replaced some drivewall, repainted allllll the walls and cielings in the house, new plumbing, new outlets,... Mother inlaws bf did the plumbing, and electrical, and drywall we did the rest

Same job, same drama, same headachs, been applying at places tryin to get better hours and more pay,

All I know is tax return time I'm buyin a newer quad, or a 85-86 atc250r, .... If I go newer prolly going 400ex or 450r. Maybe the right banshee

Start preparing now for winter. That old farmhouse will be a biotch to heat. Plasdick on the windows, seals on the doors. Look around outside for places that need caulk or expand foam.

Glad to hear from you

WB dude, i was wondering where the hell you been. good luck with the new house and all that. sounds like you have a plenty room to cut loose as well.

Heating shouldn't be to bad, the attic was filled with insulation a year ago or so, along with insulation blown down inside the walls, all the cracks in rthe bsement were filled with great stuff, and the basement windows were great stuffed shut, enegry efficiant heater was installeD a year and a half ago

Cool dude now you can go nuts on the trails. Hey if you need a new bike the KX in my sig is for sale. I just have to swap my fibers in and it's should be good to go. If your not into dirtbikes thats cool KX125 2000