Step Brothers Movie Quotes! Awesome!

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
If you have seen the new movie "Step Brothers" then you know why I started this thread. It is pretty muh the funnies movie I have ever seen.

Lets see how many quotes from the movie we can come up with. No internet copying and dont post if its not a step brothers movie quote!

Ill start.....

"Im gunna shove one of those fake hearing devices so far up your ass that your gunna be able to hear the sound of your small intestine, as it produces sh*t!"

retarded but honestly love that movie.
"your not a doctor your a big fat curley headed f*ck"

"Im guna take a pillow case,fill it full of bars of soap and beat the sh*t out of you."

2 fav lines. maybe others but best ones i remeber.

" you need meds or something......... I love you DALE!!!!!!"

"I hope u sleep really still because im puting a rat trap between your legs"

" The plan was me and my dad bone your mom and leave the retard out..... whos the retart...... YOU!!!!!...... O u dont say that........ its true..... shut up you will wake dad and get grounded."

" call me dragon"

" My names dale his name brendon we are here to f*ck sh*t up"

GOTA LOVE THAT MOVIE.

heres a good couple ones: Barbara Walters, Oprah, your wife. You gotta f*ck one, kill one, and marry one, go!

This house is a f*cking prison!
On Planet Bullshit!
In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.

Shut the f*ck up!

=)) Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls!

Brennan has a man-gina.

Holy f*cking Santa Claus sh*t!

"I got a stomach full of white dog crap and you drop this sh*t on me!"

"i heard my full grown son scream rape at the top of his lungs......... i thought he was gonna rape me. At one point he looked me straight in the eye and said lets get it on...............I meant that i a completly fighting way.

That movie is the sh*t, i love it HAHAHAH!!

"robert better not get in my face cuz ill drop that mother f*cker!"

lololololol

even though it was already said i though i would say it cuz its that funny