IMG_20120126_210513.jpg

IMG_20120126_210453.jpg

IMG_20120126_210437.jpg

IMG_20120126_210432.jpg

IMG_20120126_124618.jpg

IMG_20120126_124606.jpg

IMG_20120126_124600.jpg

IMG_20120126_124556.jpg

Traded my vitos 240 big bore kit for a factory7 hydraulic clutch and 50 bux glad I got helped out big time bad news might have to sell it but I am going to keep it guranteed

Traded my vitos 240 big bore kit for a factory7 hydraulic clutch and 50 bux glad I got helped out big time bad news might have to sell it but I am going to keep it guranteed

I'm confused ??? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Good trade?? But you have to sell the clutch?

Yea i traded but pap wants money for topend so might habe to sell it I will do everything in my power to keep it

MY LUCK HAS CHANGED!!!!!! GOT OUTBID FOR 3 TIMES NOW i saw cr125 carbon fiber reeds and manifold got outbid on those and i was bidding on some fox shocks last nite got outbid by a friggin dollar and saw a deal on some banshee works shocks dual rate with rezzies for 150 bux couldnt send the money over fast enuf and today i got some fox shocks with resivors and adjustable knob fully adjustablesingle rate whisch is awesome because single rate is softer than dual rate and dual rate is softer than triple rate and triple rate is softer than quadruple rate which 245stroker youst to run i got the softest of them all they are fox shocks and are fully adjustable with remote rezzies all for in my 200 dollar budget yay me and i had alot of money left over only problem is they have green springs which is paintable andand a couple paint chips they are 16 eye to eye but the seller told me they can be adjusted to 14 eye to eye which i believe after seeing theese pics and the best part is i got them for 100 shipped to my door

Last edited:
nice grab speedy, hope they work out for ya

but after seeing you post it 3 times now, i have to ask, where are you getting this info that multiple springed shocks are harder than single springed shocks ???

just my thoughts.........
i'd think that what weight any shock is sprung for will determine if it's hard or soft, and also a triple sprung shock is gonna be softer than a single spring shock, because the smaller diameter spring at the top will compress way quicker and easier than any single sprun shock ???
i believe thats the purpose of triple spring shocks.... soft, medium and hard
maybe i'm wrong ???

AWK is correct on this, number of springs has nothing to do with soft or stiff. Diameter of spring wire and number of coils does. That's why when you buy shocks new they are set up for you. Weight, arm length, riding style. Which is why a shock set for a 160lb racer works for a 210 rec rider, amount of average force exerted. Look at pics of 400ex rear compared to Ltz 400, ex has two more winds to spring and said to be softer. Which would be easier to bend, a long steel rod or a short one?? A thin one or a fat one?

Ok here is. Simple term I do not want to go on and on but more spring to collapse yes less spring to collapse in a single rate but triple rate are more adjustable yes but more sprig to collapse

Ok here is. Simple term I do not want to go on and on but more spring to collapse yes less spring to collapse in a single rate but triple rate are more adjustable yes but more sprig to collapse

lil buddy, the middle and top springs are made of a thinner material, thus the compress easier, making them softer

The only way u hit the third or 2nd spring is in jumping th big spring is soft the 2nd is stiffer to keep the bike from botteming out and the 3rd spring is only hit when u are crash landing and the third spring all the way at the top is the stiffest amd the 2nd is just a tad less stiff and the big spring is the softest according to elka