Speedy's MX build

Then you need to see how triple rate shocks work,
1st is the main spring that is stiffest ,bottom
2nd is a small spring that is softer ,middle
3rd is the softest of all three ,top
The third spring compresses when you are going over little bumps ,when that bottoms out the next spring starts compressing until that is bottomed out,these two usually work when you are going through small bumps and then when hit the big jump and land ,the small two springs compress and then the main one takes up the rest of the impact .
My 2cents ,not tryin to be a smart butt Lol l.

Last edited:
that is what was tring to explain they have more rebound a faster rebound i want a slow soft rebound not a fast one

Then you need to see how triple rate shocks work,
1st is the main spring that is stiffest ,bottom
2nd is a small spring that is softer ,middle
3rd is the softest of all three ,top
The third spring compresses when you are going over little bumps ,when that bottoms out the next spring starts compressing until that is bottomed out,these two usually work when you are going through small bumps and then when hit the big jump and land ,the small two springs compress and then the main one takes up the rest of the impact .
My 2cents ,not tryin to be a smart butt Lol l.

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!

Can a blastrr run a 12 tooth front sprocket or even a 10?????

Ya marcus there is a 12 tooth, never hear of 10! I think you would be better off with 13/40 stock set up or even 13/38 with 18" rears and bigger rears i'd go with 13/40 more speed 14/40!

When I go to awks I am runnin stock gearing but at the home track I wont it as peppy at the lownd as I can get it the fmf I ran revved way to quickly to get a little handel on the bike so the lrd has more.pull and let's u get a good grip on the bike before u have to grab the next gear I luv that pipe but not to go off topic but I need as much bottem end as possible without running the fmf

When I go to awks I am runnin stock gearing but at the home track I wont it as peppy at the lownd as I can get it the fmf I ran revved way to quickly to get a little handel on the bike so the lrd has more.pull and let's u get a good grip on the bike before u have to grab the next gear I luv that pipe but not to go off topic but I need as much bottem end as possible without running the fmf

12/38 is as low as i believe you can get, unless you have it made!

But I think that 38 will put more at a topend range but I think I will run 12/45 using a banshee rear sprocket if possible

Well just got my fox shocks on the bike and they are wayyyyyyyy softer than my works yfz and stockers I highly recommend them

if you are trying to patch up a powerband change from a pipe with a gearing swap, you may want to go back to the FMF. I would see which way gets you around the track faster and then go from there

I might run a 12:38 but I am not going the fmf route it revs wayy to fast andi am doing short mx trackscwithva little straight away very compact so no top end needed

update24.jpg

update22.jpg

update21.jpg

update20.jpg

update15.jpg

update13.jpg

Last edited:
I luv the clickers which is the red knob on the resivors they adjust how stiff they are I can have them really soft or crank them up on 8 and have them as stiff as struts but I have them on 1 cuz that's the softest and amazing