Speedy's MX build

the shocks are a ease i have the adjustable clickers on them they can be stiff and soft now the gearing i will have to mess with

i am jumping out of my seat right now almost broke my screen my pap came in to my lab of blasterforum and told me tht he had a doctors appointment and he said when he leaves to have my cylinder tucked into my arms because as soon as he gets back i am getting it bored yesssssss i might make the deadline

just noticed the new sig pic thts tight bro i likem they look like the ones i sold sonia69 i got from blansheeman

I got it ported a few months ago.....now i need some air scoops but idk if they will fit with the dynoport..so how did you end up with a lrd?

i buy parts bike i have owned over 9 blasters i had 7 at one time but i buy bikes for the parts the lrd came off a bike tht had snyder a-arms and swingarmshop swinger and durablue axle and what not and i bought another bike for the shocks it had and another for everything i will post pics of what my bike looked like when i got it it had all the crap on it for 500 bux also i just buy bikes for the parts and get this after i rebuild them and take off the aftermarket parts they are actually worth more because when i rebuild them they loook like new

the pro alluminum banshee nerfs they have the fat peg and all i got em new cheaper than i got the dg ones on paps bike but the ones i got are full peg banshee nerfs for 76 bux

yea and idk which pipe to go with chrome lrd or black f7 which is better idk which sounds better idk i luv my lrd tho i wouldnt trade it for anything not even a dynoport and 300 bux cash i wouldnt trade it the pipe is amazing

F7 is going to run better on the bottem..i bought my dynoport cause it has good bottem strong mid range an decent top...i like the lrd over the f7 though

my fox shocks are softer than all the shocks i have had and i have had yfzs stiff as a drag strut,works dual rate , stockers, and so on the fox shocks are unbelievebly soft i set them on 1 ont the clicker and adjusted it all the way down and they are soft as a mofo