Speedy's MX build

I might be wrong but from what ive read lrd is a top end pipe an so is f7 but awk said his f7 had good bottem...hey awks a good a guy to ask he runs both

i already have the f7 i got it for 15 bux bro and i know i have seen awks in action but he has the adjustable lrd which some people like but i am not a fan of idk how they are adjustable i have to see it to believe it i seen on awk jrs bike tht it had the adjustble in the expansion chamber but never seen it in person taken apart

5k3xoi.jpg

4udsso.jpg

this was b4 i cleaned it up
only ones i could find at the moment this was taken from

cuz its going on paps bike and he hasnt chromed it yet and my bike isnt running so it is waiting and stalking me

Well my cylinder is getting bored so bad news is I cant race he wont have it done till nxr week I got so ticked but whatever last time we brought him cylinders we came back a week latercand he bored them right in front of us so they just sat for a week it took him like 10 mins

ok got my vforce reeds today and i am kind of siapointed they have a smaller inside diameter and they they arent as tall the inside diameter is 43mm and the stock cage is 57mm i will test them both to see whic i will use and if somebody else does this swap they will need a bunch of jets you will defiantly need to rejet and there is about 2 weeks worth of sanding and porting