Speedy's MX build

got my tires from steve the other day or blastertrucker on here they are maxxis razr mx rear tires and itp holeshot mxr6 front tires in trade now theese will do me good around the house since i have nowhere to really get on my bike so theese will work good better acceleration but i still will have my knobby pure sport bandits rears and itp holeshot fronts so i have 2 sets of tires

here is one of my vids with my gopro on the P.O.S blaster for sale its stock bone ass stock with bald tires

Last edited by a moderator:
just scored the best news in the world today i am now officialy a babysitter for my younger cousins 1 day a week from 8am to 1pm 30 bux a day so alot more blasty parts on the way. still have 115 dollars to spend on my graphics and hood and not counting the pro taper bars and the fox gripper seat cover...but with the money i will be bringing in i will have that covered and that is for the entire summer 1 day isnt bad and i could buy pap some more parts to and start paying him back for the parts i think i am 60 bux in debt with him the rest i buy and sell with interest but i still owe hime 60 so 400ex rear shock and kens buahings here we come for pap

i know and i am getting really excited for gettin paid all i will have to do is talk about godzilla and play modern warfare 3 and battlefield 3 which is a huge bonus

i also got 5 lunch time detentions today which means i get no recess and lunch with friends for 5 days. REASON BEING i have trash cans in my math class i was 5 tiles away from the trash can...which is half of my size 7 shoe long. i tossed it in the trash can about less than half a foot away and she gave me a lunch time for every tile i was away from it.. which 5 lunch times at our school means a afterschool detention or a thursday detention :( this lady smacked my head b4 and hits us with pencils paper wads and all and never gets in trouble ...but i won the drawing at my school dance to throw a pie in a teachers face and i chose her and threw the pie as hard as i could andsmashed and rubbed it in her face.. but i got in trouble because she got a nose bleed.

i chose her and threw the pie as hard as i could andsmashed and rubbed it in her face.. but i got in trouble because she got a nose bleed.

sweet !!!!!!
thats why she gave you dentention !
and i'd take the one day afterschool instead of 5 lunchtimes..........
now all your buddies gonna be feelin up your girls while your in lockdown !!!!!

sweet !!!!!!

I know but I got both he lunch times and the thursday

sweet !!!!!!

Speedies on lockdown! Bwaaahhahahahaha! Kids and your atttiudes!! , We used to get beat with a ruler (yard stick) buy the nun's when we misbehaved, back in the day! Then partents got called, my dad would woop may ass for acting up in school, didn't do that very often! :D

That's funny slick. Rule at my hose was "Get it at school, get it at home" . Needless to say, never told my parents when I got beat at school. If I had probably wouldn't have made it to graduation, lol.

IMG_20120309_184250.jpg

IMG_20120309_184243.jpg

IMG_20120309_184206.jpg

IMG_20120309_184201.jpg

IMG_20120309_184155.jpg

IMG_20120309_184137.jpg

IMG_20120309_184131.jpg

IMG_20120309_184125.jpg

i was going to work on my blaster tomorrow it was put on hold for a 4 day rebuild on my old frame but tomorrow i am going snowboarding the blaster can wait the reason being is look at this

Last edited by a moderator:
ok been awhile since i got off my lazy ass been busy with school so i got my frame painted yesterday i couldnt put my bike together today cuz i went to go get the lt250r but tomorrow i am riding it and putting mine all the way together!!!!!!!!!! booooooo yaaa