Speedy's MX build

Why thanks man well got the best news possible today I got to talking to blastertrucker and boy a super real nice guy to talk to. And he needed a set of 20 tires and some nerf bars and a skid plate well I traded him my belly skid plate and some nerf bars for his itp holeshot front tires and some maxxis razr rear tires both in great shape the fronts are 18s so they wouldn't work at awks he didn't have enough ground clearance and I am racing at short tracks so that was no biggy for me and I needed some 18 rears and he had a set of razrs and I needed some new 18s for racing so it all worked out I will be sending him 2 sets of nerf bars since I wont need them both unless there being used on the bike I am selling other than a plug in the rear wheels nothing wrong with them so theese will do me good

Last edited:
He is.a great guy and I am trading him both sets of nerf bars just need them frame guards off 1995blaster and I will have almost a completly redbuilt bike with everything that I could use

Last edited:
ok this took me 2 hours to upload all theese check out my port work pics i am going to fix one of the holes i messed up in but if i do say so my self i did a pretty good job i am wondering if anyone out there wants a posrt job thinking about doing some for people
Pictures by Speedemon17 - Photobucket

Still need to finish my motor b4 I can buy any chassis parts which I still need my wossner 60 over piston my lightened flywheel and my head mod and then I will need to finish my reeds I got them to fit but the walls won't let the reeds go without rubbing darn.. I am also wanting to add a hotshot cdi and a amr monster coil I am wanting the coil more

SORRY FOR THE SIZE OF THE PICS I AM POSTING PICS FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT ACCESS MY ALBUM

CR125 REED SPACER
IMG_20120116_175413.jpg

SMOOTH S A BABYS BUT I TOLD YA
IMG_20120115_102903.jpg

IMG_20120115_102920.jpg

IMG_20120115_102915.jpg

IMG_20120115_102911.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^HAHAHAAHA the hole on the right is a little bigger the whole on the left is perfect just going to make it a little wider and i am going weld the right hole shut and will give it another go to look more like the left if anybody is interested i am thinkin about sellin theese but thats only if somebody is interested

MY WELDED CR125 SPACER IF YOU CONVERT TO THE CR125 REEDS THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO KEEP ALL AIR FROM LEAKING IF YOU USE A BLASTER SPACER IT WILL BE TO THIN TO HOLD AIR
IMG_20120129_144728.jpg

IMG_20120129_144722.jpg

IMG_20120129_144715.jpg

lookin good lil buddy, but you posted doubles and triples of the same pics ??????

Why thanks man well got the best news possible today I got to talking to blastertrucker and boy a super real nice guy to talk to. And he needed a set of 20 tires and some nerf bars and a skid plate well I traded him my belly skid plate and some nerf bars for his itp holeshot front tires and some maxxis razr rear tires both in great shape the fronts are 18s so they wouldn't work at awks he didn't have enough ground clearance and I am racing at short tracks so that was no biggy for me and I needed some 18 rears and he had a set of razrs and I needed some new 18s for racing so it all worked out I will be sending him 2 sets of nerf bars since I wont need them both unless there being used on the bike I am selling other than a plug in the rear wheels nothing wrong with them so theese will do me good

Glad to see those 18 holeshot fronts staying in the family! I got them from AWK , then they went to Blastertrucker, Now speedy, Man they get around, kinda reminds me of a girl I know, but that's another story!

Those red maier plastics look just like a set I have in my garage! HMMMMMM....

Looking good my young man!