Speedy's MX build

lol You and your Paps both have the blaster mod bug!!!!I:II:I

The funny thing is he just takes my hammy downs and he doesn't want all theese parts but I got a way with words especially with my grandma gotta give her props she buys most of the stuff let me see if I can find a pic of when pap first got his bike it was a true pos

ok looks like i am putting the ported KOR racing ct240 sonic big bore with my stroker crank in my motor and putting the lightened flywheel in it aswell with the boyessen rad valve in it aswell but don't forget about the amr monster coil and i gotta cut my new plastics to put my sms airbox back on screw the clamp on filter so...
speedy is gonna get speed!!!!

ok looks like i am putting the ported KOR racing ct240 sonic big bore with my stroker crank in my motor and putting the lightened flywheel in it aswell with the boyessen rad valve in it aswell but don't forget about the amr monster coil and i gotta cut my new plastics to put my sms airbox back on screw the clamp on filter so...
speedy is gonna get speed!!!!

you can't just slap a cylinder onto a stroker crank, if the cylinder's porting isn't adjusted for that crank, unless you use the spacer plate

IMO......leave big wills CT motor together as it is, and either run it in your bike just like that,
or have it, or your current motor, as a spare
that stroker crank isn't adding as much power as they're cracked up too
that CT cylinder/porting is more than enuf power for you as it is !!!!!!!

and of course....use that rad valve as a paperweight !
it's choking off all the breathing that CT cylinder is capable of

i know i need to get me some vforce 3 but its all i have now and i am using a spacer plate and the stroker really shot my motor up and made it wayyy faster and and yea my motor is a spare

still gotta mess with jetting i have the needle as lean as it will go but it is still too rich i will drop it down 5 and go from there

Just got my flex bars on Monday but my mom won't let me see them should have sent it To my house instead of paps and I just bought some pro taper fat bar clamps for them and KOR bushings for the 400ex ultracross shock

I would to but I am going to put it on the shelf for this season as mine was taken apart 3 times and the cases split because I was missin 4/5/6 gear all to find out my drain plug was too long I am not taking my motor apart for the 4th time and buying more gaskets since I run a strokes I need 2 bottom end gaskets soo tht isn't cheap to buy 6 gaskets and too do it all again I like the ct but it can wait as there is nothing wrong with my motor and I don't want pap too feel bad as I really like my motor becuz of his porting i am not about to throw away all his work and only ride the bike 3 times and I can't believe the power.... On the other hand I have a KOR milled head and KOR lightened flywheel the KOR racing ct cylinder can wait till next season or my next top end but for now I like the motor pap built it has plenty of power

2012-05-25_15-27-12_527.jpg

2012-05-25_15-23-29_151-1.jpg

2012-05-25_15-27-17_862.jpg

2012-05-25_15-23-21_283-1.jpg

2012-05-25_15-24-18_5.jpg

i got my flexx bars put on today and didnt get pictures but had to chop up 2 sets of handelbar clamps to try and get them to fit and test them but when i was trying to flexx them they were so stiff so i was pushing down with all my might and it wasnt moving pap says push harder so i did but he put his hand where the bushing should be and i smashed his middle finger and ripped off the fat of the finger woops.they need rebuilt until then they are basically stiff bars

i would think the flex bars would get softer as they wear and the rubber mounts deteriorate ?
new bushings is prolly gonna make them stiffer
i don't believe they flex as much as you think they do, just absorb shock like anti-vibe clamps do

i would think the flex bars would get softer as they wear and the rubber mounts deteriorate ?
new bushings is prolly gonna make them stiffer
i don't believe they flex as much as you think they do, just absorb shock like anti-vibe clamps do

no i tok the bushings off and tried pushing them down they were really stiff theese were the models where u needed to maintence them but someone didnt do tht one is softer than the other i bought em and the guy said they were blow so i figured somethin like this by the time i go to the mountain the will be soft GURANTEED!!!