something wrong with my front wheels or brakes!

haha thanks i just thought there was somthing really messed up but my friend was just Fu**ing with brakes o well thanks for the help anyway.

yep :p im driving like 10 miles this weekend in the ditch to a friends... hope i dont get pulled over!

you might just do not slow down when you go past a cop because then they will try to pick on ya, its like if you slow down when a cop goes past it would give them an idea that you would be easy to pick on.
each time i go past a cop without slowing down they almost never look at me once, but when it was my first time on the road and i slowed down he tryed to pull my as over so i hauled ass away from him.

sometimes even if you do not slow down they would try to pull you over sometimes, it all depends on the officer.

yep i live in minnesota and its legal to ride in the ditch on county roads, but some cops might not know that and pull me over and they almost always find something else that your doing wrong, its gay. But yea thanks for the advice.

yep i live in minnesota and its legal to ride in the ditch on county roads, but some cops might not know that and pull me over and they almost always find something else that your doing wrong, its gay. But yea thanks for the advice.

You'll always have to deal with them, some are really cool, some of my friends are cops and they don't act like they are dicks. But some cops really are on a big power trip.

Just don't past by them at wot and act like a dick, just be smart and you won't have problem.

yeah even if you get pulled over keep your cool,my friend learned that the hard way, when the cop came up and started talking to my friend my friend was like what the fu++ do you want? and man the cop slammed my friend onto the hood of the squad car put cuffs on him, and the cop told me to get out of here, so i didn't get in any touble because i stayed calm, my friend got charged with something

Hahaha that reminded me of a TV show I was watchin. This guy got pulled over by a cop and all I heard the guy say was YOUR FU**CKIN CRAZY MAN like a million times to the cop.

i hate cops.... my friend was in his backyard riding his dirtbike the other day and went up to turn around on this bike path and the cop was driving on the road and saw him and was yelling and was like dont move and hehad his hand by his gun. then me and my friend walk up there and i put my cell phone in my pocket and the cop was yellling and was like KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR YOUR SAFTEY AND MINE. he was freaking out and im like were just 15 year old kids riding a f*cking dirtbike. but my friend ended up having his dad call the cop or else the cop was going to impound his bike but his did didnt give a sh*t. hmmm o well

i hate cops.... my friend was in his backyard riding his dirtbike the other day and went up to turn around on this bike path and the cop was driving on the road and saw him and was yelling and was like dont move and hehad his hand by his gun. then me and my friend walk up there and i put my cell phone in my pocket and the cop was yellling and was like KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR YOUR SAFTEY AND MINE. he was freaking out and im like were just 15 year old kids riding a f*cking dirtbike. but my friend ended up having his dad call the cop or else the cop was going to impound his bike but his did didnt give a sh*t. hmmm o well

They can act like retard I:I

one time when i was riding on a private property with permision, as soon as i was about to drive home onto the gravel a cop puls right in front of me and i almost flipped because i was tryign to stop from crashing into him, when i was trying to put my blaster in nutreal i missed the neuteal gear, as soon as i let the clutch out not knowing it was not in gear he ripped me off of my blaster onto the gravel and started putting handcuffs on my wrist, he pulled me up by one arm.
i thought he was gonna throw me in the back of the squad car and haul my ass to jail for sure, he searched me only found my cell phone, some gum, then he opened the door and put me in the back of the car, went over to push my blaster off the road a little more and he couldn't even get it in gear so he just pushed it while my back tires weren't moving.
when he opened the door man i was pissed! i was like why the f*ck did you almost kill me by pulling in front of me, and why did you rip me off of my quad?, hes like when i was walking up to you you were tryign to flee from me, i explained that i was trying to get it in neutreal.
he called my mom and talked with the officer a little, it turned out the officer knew my mom, after he got off the phone he asked me what i was doing out in the middle of a road, i explained that i have permision to ride on soem property, after 1 hour and half of talking he let me go he didn't say anything except, usually if you said this to a cop who is not as nice or does not know your mom you quad would be impounded, you would get charged with something.

i didn't feel like sharing until now just so you know i'm not making this up

i'm just glad i did not get my blaster impounded and sh*t becuz my parents would not pay to get it out they would make me do it on my own, they have helped me with a lot of stuff so i don't ask much.

Yea that would of truely sucked cuz the fee goes up for everyday it sits in there........It's called STORAGE FEES! Lol

lol the place where i store my parts are at my uncles shop, he also has a stock car we are working on.