something pretty cool happened today

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
well i was at my friends house today and me and him were practicing our wheelies and stuff...
when the neighbors granddaughter idk she was prolly 5 came over for no reason at all and said "wow thats the most amaizing thing i ever seen!"
all i could do was laugh and we both said thanks and then we went on our way..
i dont know i thought it was pretty cool made me feel good..I:I

my brothers kids looked forward to coming here while i was doing my rebuild, and actually helped quite a bit with some of the sanding,painting and assembly, got to take them for a few rides before my broken foot, now i dont see 'em so much, wonder if they'll start comin around again after my foots healed and i can start ridin again..........
little bastards were using me for my quad...hahahahahaaa

ya that is really cool, i had my blasty out and ripped it down the street at my friends house and a little kid stopped me and said "i didn't think 4 wheelers could go that fast" i thought that was pretty cool.

my lil girl is 4yrs old & anytime she is here to visit i try to take her out for a ride on the blaster cause she loves it. she always tells me go faster daddy and ill give it a lil more gas. im currently in the process of buying her a pw50 so she will have her own ride to putt around on with me. i know the blaster would chew up a pw50 but im not lookin to be a speed demon when i ride with her.