Some new stuff!

Where theres a will, theres a way!

Im so anxious to get this done, rather than waiting for two days to get the sawzall, i used a hack saw to cut pieces of angle iron to mount my taillight
Pictures to come in a few when im done

I didnt want to weld to the frame, and have to primer something black/grey

So i improvised :D

We had this aluminum strip, so i used a few inches I:I
:D

IMO......you're going to want front tabs on that cfm box, to keep it held in place sturdy, or it's going to be bouncing around and putting alot of stress on the tube/carb connection, don't want it banging the carb around or loose.

It doesnt move at all, but i will look into it

I plan to swap the steel angle here for aluminum angle, my brother said he should have a little left over from school projects

DONE!!​
Got the gasket, bolted up the pipe, put on silencer and plastics.

Putting the silencer on is really a pain, with the pipe bolted on tight, there was no wiggle room, and you need some when you mount a pipe!

I take back the "done" statement. Our air filter oil can is older than me, and lost all pressure. So i couldnt oil and mount the filter

No i havent, i dont want to go buy gas if i cant ride it much.

I will wait until spring when i can ride through the woods, and use some gas rather than start it to run for a few min and then drain

Very valid point. I'm sure you are still buried in snow too. We still have about 6" or so on the ground here.

Good thing is you got it all done and ready to go.