So who els has an INFRACTION and why did you get it?

what did you do lt??

It was about this thread

http://www.blasterforum.com/off-topic-7/poor-mans-helmet-18685/

If you read the hole thing you would get a small understanding what happend

Well some one posted that it would have been funny (or some thing like that) if the guy wore a KFC bucket. And timzyfz removed the post so I went on and sead "KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC and told him there is a nother one to remove. (if I can remeber rite it was some thing in that line).

so I got an ifraction for that by CC&fab

It was about this thread

http://www.blasterforum.com/off-topic-7/poor-mans-helmet-18685/

If you read the hole thing you would get a small understanding what happend

Well some one posted that it would have been funny (or some thing like that) if the guy wore a KFC bucket. And timzyfz removed the post so I went on and sead "KFC KFC KFC KFC KFC and told him there is a nother one to remove. (if I can remeber rite it was some thing in that line).

so I got an ifraction for that by CC&fab

So by making this post your saying you understand why you got an infraction. Intentionally making more work for moderators is not a good idea. It just draws attention to your self.

Also, this thread is going to go down hill quickly because the whole reason people are given infractions is because their post is inaproperate. By people posting what happened it is going to bring all that right back up again.

Be careful with this one or people may be getting infractions for explaining how they got an infraction.

well I think we can all see where this is headed.
so I only have one thing to say.
InBeforeTheLock.gif

wooot im in before the lock!!!!!! lol i once got an infraction for "insulting" another member in the chat area, i dont really give a f*ck,its just a forum :)

i though this was gonna be about an infraction that happened outside a forum...who cares what happends on the internet, i wanna hear how people got arrested!!!

I got tossed into west 34th street jail after getting into a fight with some douchbag who had a cat on his head in the middle of times square on a weekend night... he wanted to charge people that passed by $1 for every picture they took of him with the cat cause he wanted money (like who ISNT gonna take a picture of that!), so my boy took a pic anyway...cat guy got in my boys face...ended up with cat guy had a broken nose and me and my boy in jail for a few hours :p....there were so many people in times square at the time (saturday night under the huge tv screen next to bank of america) that the cops had to barricade off the sidewalk :p good times!!!! oddly enough they let you smoke cigarettes in jail there, definately made that situation a bit better