Snowmobiles

polaris has no power.... f*cking a m1000 efi power is the sh*t watch chris burandt ever wonder why he rides a cat? cause hes got power

if it f*cked up from towing that trailer, which by the way i would like to know what this trailer is that ways 5000lbs, and its a 07/08, thats pussy. its bran new and it cant take that. pathetic polaris.

It is our old 2 place enclosed snowmobile trailer that we now use for our job trailer. Loaded up with all our tools and supplies. I rode it last night and i heard no clutch noise. It used to make a weird clicking sound at low speeds. But that thing has power. Its pretty good, but when we were working in the summer the clutch was clicking and made noises. I dont really know if it has any damage since were towing in low.

But in Sno Cross i think Polaris dominates. I watched a few races and Polaris was winning. But as for the snowmobiles being junk, i dont know where you get it. We have 4, 1 has 10k and not a single problem. 2 have 6 or 7k and no problems, and my bros might have 3k and not a problem. They fell behind a few years ago but i think the current IQs are the best ones out there. And the Shift is the best deal to get. There arent really a ton of differences between them and the next step up, except price.

My favorite sled is the new Assualt. Comes from the Factory ready for anything.

i love yamaha for everything even there sleds but for me its a skidoo there more reliable and there a all around good sled and i stomp all over polaris and arctic craps all day long no offense to any1 im not tryin to get a fight started

ok so officially my only hopes of getting a decent sled this year is getting a 1986 polaris SS 440 its pretty nice and the price is right..
i know i know im still a very big ski doo fan at heart but i WANT a sled this year and who knows maybe i will find someone who has a skidoo and will trade..
the skidoo i was supposed to get he sold it behind my back and i bitched him out for it big time!!!!

I would look on Ebay or somewhere for a 99 Polaris Indy. They had 500s, 600s, and 700s. Good sleds. We payed 1450 for mine 3 or 4 years ago in perfect condition. Might not the smoothest riding, or the fastest. But they ride nice and have power. You could probably pick up a good one for a grand at the most id say.

I would look on Ebay or somewhere for a 99 Polaris Indy. They had 500s, 600s, and 700s. Good sleds. We payed 1450 for mine 3 or 4 years ago in perfect condition. Might not the smoothest riding, or the fastest. But they ride nice and have power. You could probably pick up a good one for a grand at the most id say.

yeah the sled im getting is in very good shape and they want $500 for the sled and a 2 sled open trailer

Snowmobile?

Nah, I just want a set of these ski adapters for easch of our 3 blasters and our 2 warriors

2006 MXZ 600 ADRENALINE
V-FORCE 3 REEDS AND CAGE
HPG PIGGYBACK RESIVOUR SHOCKS
1.25 INCH CAMOPLAST RIPSAW TRACK WITH 96 STUDS
SHOCK COVERS
BORED TO A 697CC WITH CUDNEY PISTONS AND CUDNEY RODS
FULL SLP RACING EXAUST
6 INCH RISER KIT
CUSTOM BARS
CLUTCH KIT BY CUDNEY RACING

MY DADS SLED:
2007 YAMAHA APEX RTX 1000CC FOURSTROKE YAMAHA R 1 BIKE MOTOR