snap on 120v electric 1/2" impact gun.

Feb 28, 2010
Kailua-Kona, HI
nice plug in 1/2" impact, good for not having to run the compressor for cracking stuff with the impact. $100 shipped obo (cord has cracks in insulation but not conductors, I've run it in the rain and didn't get shocked while I was basically in a pond while it was pouring) $120 shipped if I change the cord out. either way it's a good deal imo but I'm willing to accept reasonable offers :) mostly used it on my ATVs but I did also remove and install the front wheels/tires on my T, I DID check them with a TQ wrench just to be safe but I also didn't crank them stupid tight with the impact as I'm not interested in breaking anything lol. anyhow, 1st reasonable offer gets it :D

shipped price is anywhere usps priority mail large flat rate box will go in the US or military. international is fine if they go there but will be $90+ actual cost or $100+ ship if I change the cord out.

IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0598.jpg

IMAG0600.jpg

email and paypal are hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com ;)

thanks all!

Tom

oh, I need some stuff for my AR as possible trades, carbine length quadrail handguard and a nice tactical foregrip, of similar value. I'm also interested in a nice (strong) china green laser for it, offer something up if you have some spare gear :)

new price, $75 shipped

Last edited:
screw it, $80 shipped TODAY, please LOL I need to fund my AR15 mods, I'm gonna shoot next weekend and want at least a quadrail handguard, foregrip and maybe green laser.

soooo, I needs cashola to get um ;)

Wish I had the cash right now, I'd take it.

But for your AR accessories check these guys out. I bought my red dot from them. Very good quality unit.
AR-15 accessories, rifle scopes, red dot sights, aimpoint rifle scopes, Bushnell

I actually, been watching JSE surplus clearance section and stuff changes every other week about. and midway has the beowulf barrels at like $100 off as well as liberty barrels doing a bolt/barrel combo for like $220 on the beowulf so for building stuff that's my main cantidate. as for rail/handguard I got my eye on the drop in on ebay for $50 shipped for a temp setup. then the biggest piece I want right now is the slide fire if you know where to get a good deal on one of them? as well as a 22LR conversion so when I dump 25 rounds in 2 seconds clip after clip it doesn't cost me much LOL also looking at reloading. one thing I was wondering is if a 22LR even has enough recoil to bumpfire tho LOL

I actually, been watching JSE surplus clearance section and stuff changes every other week about. and midway has the beowulf barrels at like $100 off as well as liberty barrels doing a bolt/barrel combo for like $220 on the beowulf so for building stuff that's my main cantidate. as for rail/handguard I got my eye on the drop in on ebay for $50 shipped for a temp setup. then the biggest piece I want right now is the slide fire if you know where to get a good deal on one of them? as well as a 22LR conversion so when I dump 25 rounds in 2 seconds clip after clip it doesn't cost me much LOL also looking at reloading. one thing I was wondering is if a 22LR even has enough recoil to bumpfire tho LOL

What rail are you looking at? I have a Midwest Industries on mine.
That site has the .22LR kits for $140-200. The CMMG ones are good. Dunno about the slide fire. Never messed with those.

I don't think it's a colt but it works great I had an extra when i got out of the army. I know they aren't too hard to come by but I have no use for it and if it got me 10 bux off the deal i would be happy

Last edited:
so how much do you want for this thing now?

$75 shipped :D

no thanks on the mag, I'm actually possibly getting some free from my buddy, he said he has a box. so the only mags I'd be interested in now are C mags, drums or large capacity banana style like a 100rd plus cash from my side :D but since that's not probable I'll look into larger capacity mags after I get all my other happiness makers :D