Small Rebuild

I won't be posting in this thread until Christmas when I get my parts. I will take pictures of them all out of the box and on my quad. See you guys then!

Heel Guards are Done:
1226091330a.jpg

1226091331.jpg

Going to do some plastic modifying to make them looks better.

ASV's:
1225091426.jpg

1225091427.jpg

Yeah, the heel guards are welded on the nerf bars. I have to grind off the spots behind the new heel guards where the plastic ones attached to the nerfs. It's a slow project, but it's getting there!

Yea, heel gards look real nice man! How about that pipe? It installed yet?

Waiting for the cylinder to get done and everything. The ASV's are on, brake plate is on, all the old wiring is out. I'll get some pics when it's done ^_^

Reactions: yb200
Waiting for the cylinder to get done and everything. The ASV's are on, brake plate is on, all the old wiring is out. I'll get some pics when it's done ^_^

Good deal man! I was just looking at your pictures again and they gave me an idea..... I was going to polish my brake and clutch lever but I think I may dip them in the rubber you dip your tools in.

I figure, if a rubber can protect me then rubber could protect them :D Not to mention, it may make them slightly more comfortable?

I will post some pics when I get it done but that is a while down the road!

Good deal man! I was just looking at your pictures again and they gave me an idea..... I was going to polish my brake and clutch lever but I think I may dip them in the rubber you dip your tools in.

I figure, if a rubber can protect me then rubber could protect them :D Not to mention, it may make them slightly more comfortable?

I will post some pics when I get it done but that is a while down the road!

Lol what are you talking about rubber and stuff? I got the rubber protecting you part and everything lol but whattt?

Brake and clutch lever...... was going to polish them but I think this would work out better. Polish the parts that aren't dipped tho.

Brake and clutch lever...... was going to polish them but I think this would work out better. Polish the parts that aren't dipped tho.

Ahhh. I see. I gotcha. The ASV's come painted that color, or any other color for that matter... red, green, blue, black or silver...

Alrighty, it's been a while but I got my quad back! It took 3 weeks just to get it bored >_<

Well, here is pretty much the final product. It's a little wee bit dirty, but that's okay! I still need to fix up a couple details on the plastic and nerfbars... I'll get pics of them as they come.

100_2354.jpg

100_2355.jpg

100_2356.jpg

100_2357.jpg

100_2358.jpg

100_2359.jpg

100_2360.jpg

And of course, a video!

A full list of new parts:
Toomey B1 Pipe and Silencer
Toomey UNI Airfilter
Airbox Mod