Small Rebuild

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
I wouldn't call this a full rebuild, but this is the only place I thought I could post it. Upcoming mods (In winter):

Toomey B1
Uni High-flow Air Filter
Cut Plastics
Custom Heel Guards (May just keep them off)
Factory 7 (Project Blaster) Air Scoops
Aftermarket (Probably ASV) Clutch/Brake Perches
Remove E-brake

Last edited:
UPDATE: Received the Toomey Kit in the mail Friday.

1120091226.jpg

1120091233.jpg

nice how much did you pay? im in the market..did you get the one that comes with the jetting and filter and all that madness or just the pipe/silencer

nice how much did you pay? im in the market..did you get the one that comes with the jetting and filter and all that madness or just the pipe/silencer

I spent a total of $386 (including shipping and handling) and that includes: B1 Pipe Body in polished Chrome, Machined from Billet Blue Anodized Cylinder Flange, Pipe Springs, Chrome Stinger Tube, Satin Aluminum B1 Silencer, Rubber Mounts, Carburetor Jetting, High Flow Uni-Air Filter for the stock box, 12 Uni-Airbox Vents, and complete Installation Instructions.

I spent a total of $386 (including shipping and handling) and that includes: B1 Pipe Body in polished Chrome, Machined from Billet Blue Anodized Cylinder Flange, Pipe Springs, Chrome Stinger Tube, Satin Aluminum B1 Silencer, Rubber Mounts, Carburetor Jetting, High Flow Uni-Air Filter for the stock box, 12 Uni-Airbox Vents, and complete Installation Instructions.

your gonan notice a difference between night and day with that pipe and everything..... happy for u bro! keep us posted!

your gonan notice a difference between night and day with that pipe and everything..... happy for u bro! keep us posted!

I plan to update everything I do :] Lots of pictures too, hopefully.
My parents are being really dumb about giving me it early... >=/

I'm thinking of painting the frame a dark silver and A-Arms a deep purple to match the special edition decals...

Sweeeet! I love that pipe kit... Thats awesome! It would kill me to have to wait to get that baby on. I got my FMF and Pro Circuit set up one night and couldnt wait to get it on by the time i got home i was cruising at about midnight!haha. Neighbors were giving me dirty look the next day... ha.. Let us know how you like the pipe...

Sweeeet! I love that pipe kit... Thats awesome! It would kill me to have to wait to get that baby on. I got my FMF and Pro Circuit set up one night and couldnt wait to get it on by the time i got home i was cruising at about midnight!haha. Neighbors were giving me dirty look the next day... ha.. Let us know how you like the pipe...

Me and our neighbors have a mutual hate for each other XD

Updated list... ordered more stuff. Can't open until Christmas.

ASV's All Around (Clutch / Brake)
Project Blaster Air Scoops
LSR Emergency Brake Block-off Plate

Got home from school today to find my Project Blaster Scoops and LSR Blockoff Plate.

1204091613.jpg