Slickerthanyou to the rescue !!!!!!!

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
had to take my girl to pittsburgh yesterday for a lawyer requested physical concerning her auto accident lawsuit.
made it the 65+ miles almost to my destination when i hear the tired, high milage 2.2 ecotech motor in her sunfire starting to tap/knock ?
as quick as i could i found the nearest sunoco,
I had just checked and added a 1/2 quart of oil on sunday,
well....there was no oil in it ???
i grabbed 3 quarts from the sunoco and proceeded to add 2, decided to look under the car and oil was pouring out as fast as i could add it. ?
called the lawyers who quickly picked us up to make the appointment, then drop us back at the car. called AAA auto to tow the car home for us, but that left us stranded ....
in downtown Pittsburgh, in not the best of neighborhoods

heres where Slick swoops down from above like some kind of damn Super Hero to rescue us !!!!!

i call the Batphone..........Super Hero answers !!!
not only did Slick leave work in the company vehicle to grab us, he also took us home, fed us dinner, and delivered us safe and sound back to Johnstown !!!!!
plus i scored a few sweet spare blasty parts while there.I:I

my bro Slick's picture should be posted on Wikipedia right beside the definition of TRUE FREIND

Helen and I cannot thank you enuf for what you did yesterday, and a big thanx to Shannon too for the good meal, we owe ya one big time !!!!........
YOU GUYS ROCK !

Last edited:
hell yes! slick is the man. way to be in a world as sh*tty as this one is.

Slick is the man. Good looking out bro.Time for Joe to buy Helen a nice vehicle!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha Glad you guys got home safe and evrything worked out.

Now that is they type of guy you want in your contacts, the story makes me a little weepy just remembering it. I have a buddy like that, thru geocaching, we call him Paleoman...every time you call, you hear the paddling of footsteps, the geomobile go "vvvVVVRRRRRRrrrrooooooommmmm" and then it comes to a hault with heel marks in the pavement right where you are. Even my "best" friend always has an excuse, but not my buddy. Way to go slick, the man, the myth, the legend....like they say, Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die.

SLICK IS DA MAN

azdgld.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry's Shee
Just looking out for Family! Definetly not the place to be stranded and white!

Too bad we didn't get some lesbian action on the way home!

that muscled pic was taken down the street from slicks ......................

at kennywoods house of mirrors ! LOL

Just looking out for Family! Definetly not the place to be stranded and white!

Too bad we didn't get some lesbian action on the way home!

LMAO....really guys, you missed the red? :eek: Maybe it is just me and MY mentality, :D but I'm intrigued and curious to know a little more about this type of action!!!!

LMAO....really guys, you missed the red? :eek: Maybe it is just me and MY mentality, :D but I'm intrigued and curious to know a little more about this type of action!!!!

we were joking to the women about some slurping noises, and the possibility of some scissor sex, they just giggled < i'll take that as a solid..... maybe next time !!!!!!!!!I:II:I