silencer packing

No, to my knowledge it doesn't. I've heard of some people actually choose to have no packing... but I wouldn't suggest it. Someone feel free to correct me. I'd just repack it... it isn't too expensive.

you removed the baffle on the stock silencer? stock silencers don't use packing......they use a baffle :p

ok first person to say pack it with steel wool is getting kicked in the duck... hahaha

Im rocking two blasters with the steel wool and its not bad i did use stainless so its not rusting in the can.

As fir removing the packing and baffle they sound bad ass for an afternoon but mine had my ears ringing and i put it all back in.if you hate your neighbors i say hell yea but you will get tired of it quickly.

Im rocking two blasters with the steel wool and its not bad i did use stainless so its not rusting in the can.

As fir removing the packing and baffle they sound bad ass for an afternoon but mine had my ears ringing and i put it all back in.if you hate your neighbors i say hell yea but you will get tired of it quickly.

oh well since u used stainless.... 8-| hahahaha. :p

I used stainless steel pot scrubbers in the Banshee, sounds great. It's like uber coarse wool. Going to do it to the Blaster with Fat Bastard.