show yours tattoos...

heres mine when i first got it done..

l_b0426f5b80e3a565a73b5dacf4c84164.jpg

Here is one pic of one of my tats. this was the first of 5 4 hour sessions. and a couple 1 hour sessions. its not finished yet and i dont have any pics of the latest work to it. when its complete you will see flames from my ankle up with my flesh melting away. in the back ground you will see bone and muscle structure. as of right now im 3/4 of the way done have 1 more 4 hour and maybe another 1 hour session left. i will get pics up when it is complete. in the mean time here is one side.

here is the one on my right shoulder. it a thor hammer imbedded in my arm with cracked stone. the initials are my daughters.

I like Alpinestars and everything but I dont know about enough to get a tat of it.

I wrecked bad 5 years ago on my sportbike and i would have been more f*cked up if i didnt have a-star gear on......i sent alpinestar a huge letter thanking them for making great sportbike gear and i sent them a pic and they sent me all kinds of a-star stuff......sooo thats my storyI:I

tattoos.jpg

i have stoned style dragons on my shoulders, alpinestar on the back of my left arm and godsmacks tribal sun of there 1st cd album cover on my back....

I have the exact same dragons on my arm. Though they smoothed the lines on mine to make them look less like stone. Thats tooo weird!

wen im old enough im gunna get the marines eagle globe and anchor on my forearm,and U.S.M.C on my back,once i get out of bootcamp that would be

a word of advice, DO NOT GET A USMC tattoo until you graduate basic training, the DIs will tear you a new one if you have one in boot camp, i promise you

ne one ever hear off pual booth??? well if you did im getting my sleeve done by one of his tattoo artists of 8 years Lior. man i cant wait its gonna be f*cking sick!

Dustin7021 dats a good enough reason to have the a-star as a tat....Im goin to get mine finished next wk....Im gettin a clover on each shoulder blade and one big one in the middle all colored in and its gunna behind my lastname and im gunna have green outlining my lastname and around the clovers I might get some shading to make them stick out even more....