show yours tattoos...

yea i take supplements...they are Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Jack in the Box and In N Out Burger!

J/k really I dont b/c I cant afford any right now and, I cant afford to get into the gym! I really hate going to the gym also.

no pics cuz its in a personal spot but I have a star with an angel trumpet flower in it with vines and thorns twisting around the star...its on the lower part of my right hip.

l_97d80b68f14943399a882378b59dc973.jpg

This is my first tattoo I am getting another one when I get the blaster going right.

yea i take supplements...they are Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Jack in the Box and In N Out Burger!

J/k really I dont b/c I cant afford any right now and, I cant afford to get into the gym! I really hate going to the gym also.

Lucky!!! we don't have In N' Out Burger here in Ohio! Have you ever heard of there secret stoner menu. You can get as many pieces of meat as you like on your burger.
135153272_cbaca52f11_o.jpg

No pic of a tat yet but I want to get one pretty soon. I know what I want. I'm just trying to save my money for my silver lake trip right now. I'll put a pic up when I get it though. Its going to be a Rampant lion holding my family crest with an ivy design behind it.

well i'm getting one on my shoulder of the confederate flag made out of barbed wire and underneath it says rebel. its gonna have the borders and the bars out of barbed wire and the stars will be regular stars. its also gonna be filled in wth color