should i buy it??

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
what do you guys think about it..
how much should i pay has title and is an 03.
i thinking about buying it using it putting back to stock selling it and selling the aftermarket parts to make a buck..
any input would be great

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor5.jpg

well what do you guys think its worth dont wanna say what he wants for it yet..
so i talked to him again i had no idea he is the owner of k&k motosports... no wonder he dumped all that money into it..

Its prob worth around 5000 or 6000 i would say.Try and jew him down as much as you can! If you buy it though, youll prob fall in love with it =D
If you sell the aftermarket sh*t, ill deff buy some.

well he told me the bike was stolen from him a year ago so he bought two 450's and dumped alot of money into those. then he got a call from the police saying we found your bike and he had to pay 1300 in impound fees to get it back he told me he never thought he'd see the bike again and didnt expect to have to pay 1300 bucks to get it back so he told me 2200 takes it and he has the title in hand..

ddue id sell the blasty and keep that beast,f*ck man that thing for 2200 is a mothafucking steal,the elkas alone are worth over 1k, but thats sjut me,if all you want is moeny then BUY IT! and sell all the aftermarket sh*t.I:IBUY IT NOOOW!

yea click the buy it now button 305!!!! if hes got the title (just started hearing about this title thing mine didnt come with one) go for it. idk about chopping her and sellin her though. id keep as is