shaved fenders..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
desides since its been so cold the last few days ( - 45 windchiils at times) i went out into the garage tonigth and had some ambition to make my blaster apeal to me more.. so i cut my fenders.. didnt get to wild with it, i have straight edges nothing fance but im happy with the way they turned out

my goal with be to run banshee rears and pb race cuts on the front when funds will alow it so here is what i ended up with ( keep in mine i did this in a 0 degree garage!!)

7684497147ec00c05.bmp

7684497147f675f05.bmp

768449714800ef082.bmp

76844971480b6b328.bmp

i did the fronts and rears.. what ya think??

I dont like the backs at all...I just dont really like shave rear fenders BUT, out of all of the people that have shaved/cut their front fenders yours look the best! Good job man!

thanks guys.. like i said was not going for wild looking, just wanted something tastefull yet simple, and something that would alow me to hang off the quad on the road track and oval on the ice. Stock they got in my way and i couldnt hang off that good there for not as much speed as i would like!
im 5'11'' 250 so i needed the extra room.. now to get the swing arm extended! and the shee axle!

I dont like the backs at all...I just dont really like shave rear fenders BUT, out of all of the people that have shaved/cut their front fenders yours look the best! Good job man!

thanks!.. i did the rears so it helped the quad look wider... not sure on it yet. but it will have to do untell i get a nice set of shee fenders