Selling The Blasty

lucky, lol
if you were to get a 400, dont go with the ex, they are air cooled, and have a weird power delivery.
the Z is the way to go, my brother sold his 06 ex and bought an 07 Z and the Z was so much nicer

this is what he said "what year is it again"
I said " its a fully rebuilt 1992"
He said "i can only do 950, 1000 the most"
I said "yeah, no thanks!"

people are so stupid, thats like somebody saying 245stroker ill give you 2000 for your blaster, after he just put that brand new front end on it. People are dumbasses.

but i have 2 people that are serious about it. some kid said hell give me 1700 if i hold it for a month, and some other guy said hell get back to me very soon

I would not take anything under $2000 for it. You have way too much time and money into it.

The problem is location, not just condition that determines price.
The same exact bike in FL may be more expensive than if sold in NC or any place.
I guess it goes by product availability.

Selling the bike for like 1600 or so is decent. Anyways man, money talks,
If they have it ready in their hands.
Just don't undersell it man.

your blaster in california would be going for about $2500.00. peopel are selling nice condition blatser from 00-06 from about $1800.00 to $3000.00 becuase yours is rebuilt with mods, it woudl be worth more. then again there are some claped out blaster goinf for as low as $400.00

This is so much harder than i thought! i want 1600 but this kid is offering me 1500 but i have to make out ahead, and make some money for the raptor!

Don't do it. Sooner or later someone will realize how much you have into your blaster and offer you the right price. I can get atleast 1200 for my blaster now, and its not even close to fully rebuilt! well the motor is completely rebuilt. But I can't sell it because its already cost me over 3 grand. I'm gonna wait until my blaster looks like 245's to sell it.