Selling The Blasty

i think he means, WHERE DO U GET ALL THE CASH FOR ALL THIS SH*T! i mean hell of lot mods on your blasty! and now you wanna sell it and get a wariror and put new tires all way around. My 2 cents are: I wouldnt sell that baby for a warrior,maybe for a 400.

idc wat u do to a warrior a blaster thats worked wil be faster... what do u do for a job that u can put so much in ur blsty?

lol just but it this way, the warrior will be quick. i save my money, and i work at a dollar store down the road from me. me dad also helps me out a little bit too.

makes sense,hes a teenager so no bills to pay, all money goes for quad, lol im a teenager too i odnt pay bills also jsut saying that the adults only have like 15% to put in blasty cuz of bills,family and stuff.

saying that the adults only have like 15% to put in blasty cuz of bills,family and stuff.

15% on quads?? Im married and I wish I could put 15% into our quads ! They would be much nicer than what they are now !!

lol yeah man, you forgot that grown ups have work, family, and other sh*t. my dad works monday-saturday. he wakes up at 4am and gets home at 6pm. he only gets sundays off. that like 5% lol

im going to keep the blaster for a little longer, until december, january and save up more for maybe a raptor 350 or a raptor 660, or a 400ex im leaning towards a 400ex or a 660

I would get the 400ex or a YFZ450. The newer 400ex`s are a perfect all around atv but YFZ`s are insanely fast and fun.
2m3snlf.jpg

yeah i love those yfz but there really expensive. i rode my friends brother 08 with a full sparkys pipe and i could barely hold on. its like scary fast.