Selling The Blasty

Darn kids always starting fights ! ! And playing that loud rocky roll music ! ! You are all just a bunch thieves, troublemakers, and hoodlums ! !

I am just kidding before you guys all jump down my throat ! ! Sorry to hear you are selling your quad, but unless you get some beefed up.... I mean really beefed up Warrior you will probably be bored with it within a short period of time, and regretting your choice. You can only put so much into a quad like that, and then you are done... I do know a guy who races his, but it is extremely modded, and he still wishes he would have bought a bigger quad. With a 400 you will be able to put less into, but get ALOT further along.. Either way you little whippersnapper good luck with whatever you get... make sure you show us some pics !

no way in hell im buying a banshee.
1 because theyll cost and arm and a leg to get it rebuilt, (top end)
2. because i want i four stroke
and 3. because all the parts for them are crazy priced!

i wouldnt sell it in the first place man.. i sold mine and regret it every day.. :( p.s. what part of NY are u from?

hes from weppengers falls like nw of me... i think only reason a banshee is more is cause its double everything...

exactly, but yeah im from wappingers falls.

dont get me wrong i love my blaster. i want to sell it and then i dont want to sell it. but im in no rush to. its up for sale but im just waiting to sell it to the right person

dude a warrior is slow no joke or u just like a 4stroke? i dont think ill sell my blaster untill i can afford a banshee or my brothers 450r

exactly, but yeah im from wappingers falls.

dont get me wrong i love my blaster. i want to sell it and then i dont want to sell it. but im in no rush to. its up for sale but im just waiting to sell it to the right person
nice. im going down to Avoca/bath next tuesday for a week =D

i want a four stroke. lol guys there not that bad, and i would immediatly but a hmf slip on, gearing, and an air filter

I wanna sell mine too, I want to get a 4x4 ATV, cuz I feel so big on a blaster, feels like I'm riding a f**kin tonka toy, you can just go more places with 4x4 and not get dirty, its just a PITA!

well i was just thinking bout it and in a year at the least the blsty is gonna go up forsale so i can buy a banshee or like a 400 so im only gonna put in stuff that it needs ya know? put money in it that i wont get out doesnt make sence...

I have 6 bikes that myself, my wife and kids ride. the blasters are a ball, but the 2 warriors rock for trail riding and really do have a good bottom end. Ours are 97 warriors and have had no problems with them. The only thing I have been cautioned to look for are problems with reverse. On a used bike shift a number of times from fwd to rev and make sure it is smooth, it seems to be the week link in the tranny. And get rid of the crappy rear tires for a flatter profile tire and it really makes for a much more stable ride. I can do turns at speed on the warrior that I would be upside down if I tried on the Blastys. Just my 2 cents worth, no refunds on the advice :)