Selling The Blasty

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well all good things must have an end. I've thought about it long and hard, and I've come to conclusion that I'm selling the blaster. :( I want to step up a little bit. If I sell it, I might get a warrior and make it something worth wild. If I do sell it, I will go and buy another blaster next year. I love two strokes, but I love four strokes too. Anyone have any knowledge of warriors?

Sorry to break the bad news to you guys. Even if I do sell it, I will still hang with the forum to help out I:I

Hey Man Sorry to hear your going to sell your quad. i wouldnt get a warrior though. Idk though.

Anyways, you want to sell me your hood? I want a black one!

if you sell it would try and get a 400ex or a z400 or some thing, cause you can get them for pretty much the same price as a warrior ..

I was thinking about it, but then again i dont. I want to sell it to someone who can have a nice quad. I just have to find the right person to buy it. Ive spent all my time on it, and kept it in tip top condition, and i dont want a teenager to buy it and beat the sh*t out of it.

if you sell it would try and get a 400ex or a z400 or some thing, cause you can get them for pretty much the same price as a warrior ..

not around by me. I have plans for the warrior. it wouldnt be no stock quad, cause why would i want to down grade?

I was thinking about it, but then again i dont. I want to sell it to someone who can have a nice quad. I just have to find the right person to buy it. Ive spent all my time on it, and kept it in tip top condition, and i dont want a teenager to buy it and beat the sh*t out of it.

oh right so us f*cking teenagers wreck everything. ive put just as much time and effort into my quad as you, and im a teenager so that statement was kind of weak.

not around by me. I have plans for the warrior. it wouldnt be no stock quad, cause why would i want to down grade?

yea true that why not try and trade for a 4stroke quad .. look on craigslist .. i see them in my area all the time cheap .. my buddy got a z400 on cl with title, ready to ride for a grand ..

oh right so us f*cking teenagers wreck everything. ive put just as much time and effort into my quad as you, and im a teenager so that statement was kind of weak.

89 seriously, just stfu. im 14, but im a teenager who respects my sh*t. what im saying is i dont want a kid who will beat the sh*t out of it.

just by the comment i assumed you were like 20 something and one of those people that hates teens because theres alot of little sh*t disturbers and asumes were all the same. i hate that sh*t cuz they give the decent kids a bad reputation. like the other day, f*cking pizza box like 10 feet from a bench we were sitting on and this older woman looked at the pizza box, looked at us and just gave us the nastiest look, meanwhile not 2 minuites before she walked by, my friends tossed there sh*t in a garbage can like 20 feet away.

also, dont tell me to shut the f*ck up.

well if you didnt come into my thread starting stuff i wouldnt have. all im saying is im prob selling the blaster, ok? and im sorry for telling you to stfu. but i get what your saying, we can be respectful and take care of our stuff, half the time better than adults can! well some of them at least.

idk d.jackson if this selling goes throught i might ditch it, but if i keep it, ill look into it more. i found tie rod extension on ebay for 25

well u gotta define that, cuz i when i go ride, i ride really hard, and wild. Does that mean i dont take care of sh*t? I built my blaster from scratch and i do ride it hard, and give it hell in the trails, but my quad won't ever ever touch the mud or water. And everytime when i get back from riding i wash every inch of it, lube it up, tune it, change plugs, and so forth. Would u consider me a person who wont take care of my quads ? just curious, not stating that in an angry maner lol

well u gotta define that, cuz i when i go ride, i ride really hard, and wild. Does that mean i dont take care of sh*t? I built my blaster from scratch and i do ride it hard, and give it hell in the trails, but my quad won't ever ever touch the mud or water. And everytime when i get back from riding i wash every inch of it, lube it up, tune it, change plugs, and so forth. Would u consider me a person who wont take care of my quads ? just curious, not stating that in an angry maner lol

lets not get into this in his thread, we already got over that. you should know the difference. sounds like you take care of your sh*t. just cuz you ride hard doesnt mean you dont take care of it.

i think what he was trying say was that he doesnt wanna sell it to someone who will go out do burnouts on the street, not mix the oil correctly, never wash it, never grease the fitting, he just doesnt wanna see all his hard go to waste on someone who is just wanna break it and not take of the blaster.

thank you samolia, thats what im saying.

Let me define the word(s) I dont wanna sell it to somewhere who wont take care of it.- theyll beat the piss out if it. slam into trees with it, never clean or wash it, never check everything over, brake sh*t and never fix it. I see 2006s that look like sh*t. Alls im saying is i wanna sell it to the right person, so someone can enjoy it.