:( selling shee or blasty.

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
Sadly the shee might be going tomorrow. I have been letting it sit to long and can't see her like that do i posted on cl.. some dude wants to come get it tmrw but I'm having trouble setting a time ... I don't need to sell it but it just sits there, and I'm wanting xtra $ for my one blasty and my next bobber..... ohhh so bitter sweet.. have to close one door to open the next right.. Preferably i would rather keep the shee and sell my other blaster. I have them both up for sale. .... i just don't have the room. I would put them in the living room with no prob but the wifey would kill me...:eek: shoot id sit on her and watch tv. The quad not the wife...:D

Sadly the shee might be going tomorrow. I have been letting it sit to long and can't see her like that do i posted on cl.. some dude wants to come get it tmrw but I'm having trouble setting a time ... I don't need to sell it but it just sits there, and I'm wanting xtra $ for my one blasty and my next bobber..... ohhh so bitter sweet.. have to close one door to open the next right.. Preferably i would rather keep the shee and sell my other blaster. I have them both up for sale. .... i just don't have the room. I would put them in the living room with no prob but the wifey would kill me...:eek: shoot id sit on her and watch tv. The quad not the wife...:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We are the only ones with free shee's. If you sell yours i will be the lone ranger X(

Its either the shee or my other blaster. I keep getting low balled though so it might not go. I just finally got the wretched decals that were on there off. I have the carbs soaking now to give a good cleaning. Who knows maybe when i get the carbs on and ride it again i might change my mind. I really want another bobber though..B) How is your shee working out btw? You were waiting on parts i think ..

I was waiting on the spark plug caps. I'm going to put the dynatek Cdi, coil, and plug caps on soon. Then I'll cross my fingers for spark.

if he gave it to me cough cough........ me and you could be the free shee'ers

Lol.. I'll give it to you if you donate to my cause.. I:I say a 2400$ donation. Donation requirements will go up the more i do to it..ohh and a bag of cheetos..